Where did It begin?

May, 25, 1985

It was dark..No sight..Only pure darkness...but only a slight buzzing noise with frequent high pitched screeches..You felt like you were floating in a pool made of tiny needles...You could see a vivid figure..it slowly walked towards you reaching out it's hand...Should you take it..?           

......

I guess there's no more options..Right..?

...

You grabbed it's hand slowly pulling yourself up..Then...The rush of cold air hits your face as you wake up in a familiar place...

.

.

.

.

.

...Where it all began..

......

          Y/N's POV

..W..where am I...? Am I- WOAH  ...What is this thing..? *Beep* "Well hello Y/N. I am a advanced cyber working for the. New. Government system. Experiment. We have brought you in the world of dreams and imagination. As an experiment. But now you must leave. Enjoy your time in the real world..Y/N."    ...

no...No...NO-

And just like that..I was teleported in the middle of a big city alone..without any clue where I am, and who I am...

......

I was walking in the strange city..Then all of a sudden..I got a call from my phone...H-hello..? Who is this..? A familiar voice answered... "..You don't remember me..? Y/N..?" I knew that I heard that voice somewhere but...I just don't seem to remember..N-no..?    ..The stranger stayed silent not making a noise while I try to remember who they were... "It's me, Mysta. I don't know why you don't remember me but..Just come to this location. ***********"  ...Well I guess I have nothing better to do..Let's go...

          3rd person POV

Y/N slowly walked to the said address still thinking about who that was.   ...And then..Your finally here. "Hello? Hellooooo?" *Y/N* "Hell- WOAH" *Y/N* Someone grabbed your arm yanking you towards them. "SHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N" "IT'S ME. MYSTA" *Mysta* You stood there clueless..You remember that voice but you don't remember who they were... "Mysta, Mysta Rias. The one from LUXIEM. Y/N you..Really don't remember me..?" *Mysta*   ...You shook your head slightly, while poor Mysta was slowly tearing up. "R-Remember..? Your promise you made to me..! You promised you'd always remember me and stay with me! Y..You promised.. You.. you..." *Mysta*      ...Then Mysta pulled out something from his pocket that made you remember something.. "T..This is.." *Y/N* Your eyes widen at the picture. It was you and...Lux..iem..? You couldn't remember when you took that picture with them..

You were wearing a pink dress with flower petals..Strange you don't have that...it said something at the bottom.. "Sakura Bloom" You then looked up at Mysta who was staring desperately at you. Then it hit you..The advanced cyber system thing was just a phony...There's no government in THIS world.. (AKA the books world) ..Ever since the bombing of May, 12, 1985..It was all lawless. No one..I mean NO ONE did a thing. THEY DIDN'T DO A SHIT ABOUT IT. But I will change this cruel...Broken..World. (This is the books world)

......

You hugged Mysta tightly as a rush of memories hit you. The cyber system was never real..But all of a sudden a buzzing sound came from above. (You were meeting Mysta in an alleyway.) You looked up just to see three figures standing on top of a couple of roofs. Then they jumped down. A blast of air hit your face as the strangers slowly land. "Y/N! I've been looking for you!!" A cheerful voice called out. Oh it's Luca! "EYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Andddd that's Shu. "Please calm down everyone.." IKEY WIKYYYYYYYYYYYY

It seems like we got most of Luxiem back together! But..Where's Vox..?

"Hey! Uh Shu, do you know where Vox is?" *Y/N*

"Vox? Oh..Well...When we were trying to find you..Um...Vox got grabbed by something and he..kind of got separated from us..That happened like an hour ago..." *Shu*

"...What the Fuck did you just say..?" *Y/N*

You grabbed Shu's shirt gripping it tightly letting go of Mysta. "SO YOU JUST FUCKING LEFT HIM DO DIE?!" *Y/N* "Nonononono!! We tried to find him but he wasn't anywhere we checked!!!" *Shu* You let go of Shu's shirt letting him breath..

Everything wasn't going the way it was supposed to! You lost most of your friends, strange things happened in the void, and..and, the deaths..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..Will it always stay like this..?