XIII

"Yoongi-ssi, you see I have a little party tonight, and I need someone suitable"

Katarina didn't bother herself to address him not even a single word, her gaze was sufficient, he may by now have understood the weight of his acts, he should if his last brain cells are still functioning correctly, he played his cards badly, he should have behaved.

"Eun-sung, send someone to clean a little mess"

She hang up the phone after having ordered her guy to clean out the little incident that has took place, and with that, she left to her room that was in the end of the corridor, just before reaching it, Katarina stopped at the kitchen, and served her self a glass of whiskey, she downed the latter at one shot, and continued her way.

Jungkook started feeling uneasy about her acts, something bothered him, perhaps the fact that she didn't said a word, or maybe, the way she kept looking at him with eyes full of anger and loath.

Reprehension.

The man stood up from his bed, and directed his self to the bathroom, a hot shower is what he needed after what has took place, to clean his body from the dirt covering it after his feat, his body was sweaty, his thighs were sticky from his pre-cum, and the saliva from the woman who was giving him a blowjob before loosing her dear life.

The men Eun-Sung sent cleaned the room perfectly, leaving behind no drop of blood to remind anyone of that incident, at that time, Jungkook was still cleaning his body and brain, the latter needed deeper cleaning after giving him such an outrageous idea, such as awakening Katarina's demons the way he did.

Jungkook sat down on his bed, wearing a grey jogger and skipping the shirt altogether, leaving his chest bare, such a beautiful view he was providing, sadly only to his self, as Katarina wasn't with him, regret started downing on his chest, in the end he was no monster, but he caused the death of an innocent soul that he lured, only to create a scene, only to proof his unjustified believes.

As he was about to lighten a cigarette, he got surprised by the door that got opened, showing Katarina's figure, holding two glasses of wine, without uttering a word, she entered his room, cladded in her night robe, the latter was barely hanging in there covering her cleavage, the robe was short enough to show her beautiful slandered legs, that were smooth like silk, barefooted, her red pedicure was on fleck, kissing to perfection her sun kissed complexion.

As she approached him, handing him the drink, and taking a seat next to him on his bed, Jungkook finally noticed the tattoo on her inner-thigh, which has added an extra spiciness to her dangerously appealing look, the man couldn't shift his attention from her, his eyes were undressing her, scrutinising her beautiful cleavage, down to her legs, a familiar feeling visited his brain again, a huge desire to lay her down beneath his chest, a big desire to crush her beneath him, to taste her, to devour her like no tomorrow could exist.

It was so late for him.

Not with what he shown her.

"Cheers Jungkook, to a new beginning between us"

Jungkook couldn't decipher the hidden meaning of her words, looking straight into her eyes, that were showing emptiness, the man gulped his wine in one shot, putting the glass down on the nightstand next to him. Her eyes were studying his actions carefully, with a deceitful smirk drawn on her lips, that only brought discomfort to the man by her side.

" We toasted, what else? "

" You see Jungkook, sometimes you need to be patient, unfortunately, this one isn't one of your qualities"

Not completely understanding her stance, Jungkook looked at her with a questioning gaze, his eyes full of anger, and regret at the same time.

" But you will learn it, forcibly if needed Jungkook-ah"