random scenarios | wattson

SOOOOO I just realized the gifs weren't loading so I'm just not gonna add any lol + I just finished stranger things 4 the other night I can't take this no mo 💯

Also thanks for 10k woot wooooot

"Do you like my hair?" Natalie giggled, running her fingers through golden ruffles of blonde strands. Y/n smiled.

"It's cute? Is that a mullet?" They asked, and she nodded.

"I saw it in a magazine and I thought I could give my hair a bit of a cut," she smiled, her accent rolling off her tongue like a song.

"Well, it suits you," you complemented. You noticed that one of her hands were hiding be hind her back. She had a smile that was a little too...smiley for Y/n's  tastes.  They quirked a curious brow at Natalie before she pulled out a pair of scissors from her back and playfully snapped them open twice. 

"No!" They yelled out while throwing their hands on top of their head.  "Natalie are you insane?!"

"Cmon!" She said, slowly inching closer as Y/n scrambled away, Nat's smile growing more mischievous by the minute. "I just want to give you a little makeover! It won't take too long."

"Nooooo!" Y/n yelled while taking off for the hallway, Natalie hot on their heels (with a pair of scissors, I might add)