random scenarios | crypto

Museun ilisseo=what's wrong? This probably isn't accurate btw

"What? I can't-I'm sure that I-" a pit was growing in Y/n's stomach as they furiously typed at their keyboard.

"Museun ilisseo?" Tae-joon asked asked as he peered over their shoulder. His eyes landed on Y/n's laptop screen. They had a few tabs open on their window and they kept clicking different tabs and imputing a bunch of characters into different password bars.

"I'm trying to log in to this online game I play, and then when that didn't work I tried to do a password reset, but then I tried logging in to my email and that didn't work, so then I tried again to just be sure, then I started logging in to all these websites and then my password isn't working and I know something's going on because I use the same password for everything and I-"

As Y/n rambled on, Tae-joon leaned over them and typed in a long password into the email login bar. Y/n's mouth dropped open as the webpage accepted the password and pulled up their emails.

"How-"

Tae-joon's hand fell over his mouth, trying to keep a smile at bay.

"What did you-"

"I wanted to see how easy it was to hack into your accounts so I could make some suggestions for you like you asked. You should really try and use different passwords, by the way."

"So why'd you change all my passwords!"

"I thought it was funny."