Stella's day in the coven.

Stella is sleeping in her room in the witches coven, when she wakes up, someone immediately yells "BREAKFAST!!!" Btw she's 17.

Stella's POV

I was sleeping until a woman voice yelled "BREAKFAST!!!". I was startled and fell out of bed "good thing my bed was not a bunk bed" I said in relief, I then change, take my hat and left my room.

When I got out of the room I see my friends bob and carla, I both waved at them, and said "guys over here!" They looked at me and was towards me. "Let's go to the cafeteria" bob said, I nodded with a smile and joined them to the cafeteria.

When we got there it was crowded "Why are so many people here" I said in a confused face, then my senior came to me and said "most of them are new comers" "oh I see" I said.

Then carla said" guys over there, there's a spot!" We were walking to our spot and said to my senior "see you soon!" My senior waved at and said "see you soon too!"

10 minutes later*

After I was done eating I was just walking down a hallway, and saw one of the seniors came to me from behind and said "stella" I was startled, "Yes?" I said in a smile, then she said "the head mistress wants to see you""ok thank you" then he left "Omg, the mistress want to see me" I said with excitement.

I walk down to the hallway and see the office door of the mistress, I then sighed in confidence and entered the room.

As I entered, the mistress said " Hi stella" I was nervous "yes, ma'am" I said nervously "Well I know that your responsible now, I want you to help you to help the seniors teach the new comers Can you do it" I was disappointed that, that was the reason she called me, I thought it would be more like an adventure or something but no maybe I was just over thinking, I sighed and said "yes, ma'am" I then go out of her room and headed to the training fields disappointed.

Author: I literally have no more ideas so I will save them for part2. But is this good?