New friends? (CAI remake/ be afraid)

After the thing that I went through the past day, we made a proper burial for the last ender watcher, end after the prayers, the two people that was hunting me down decided to talk.

"Sorry i shot you, by the way i'm kane" kane said, "sorry i tried to kill you earlier, by the way i'm ciara" ciara said, "I forgive you guys I know you didn't mean it" I said in a smile, "well" kane said while tilting his head, "You were actually lucky, without you boyfriend here, we could've gotten to you and killed you" He said while looking at me and rain, I blushed so hard I was stuttering "W-well pssh ,hehe we- we're not together" I said, "yet" I thought, "yeah we're not together" rain said while he points us, "oh, ok?" Ciara said, "well we gotta go now" kane said, "where are you guys going?" Rain said "We are going to find the lost crystals, but we need go to frostbourne to regroup" Kane said, "Well, we have nowhere else to go and we're going the forstbourne so we can head there together!!" Rain said.

"Great, new friends and an adventure to home, this gonna be awesome!+ " I said excitedly, "Yes, but first, we need to take a rest so lets camp here" kane said, we camp for tonight and slept.

The next day, I woke with a smell of cooked food, kane shouted "Breakfast!" Of course I was the frist one who went out of the tent then rain second the ciara third, we ate our breakfast.

I was talking with ciara to learn about how to make potions and adding them to my spell book, but we were startled when rain just screamed out of nowhere, we all looked at him and he was looking in every direction he lowered his head to catch a breath and he looked at us with the eyes of terror, "What's wrong?" I said concerned, "The ender queen he got executed by the nether" he said while panting, "*gasp* NO!" I yelled, "No time for crying we need to got to frostbourne and relay the message" Kane said, Me and rain nodded and we packed our packs for the upcoming adventure.

While they were packing, I read my spell book a bit and memorize the other spells that I have forgotten, rain yelled at me and said "let's go!", "Ok!" I yelled, since me half demon self is preventing my most used spells, I can't make my book levitate so I made kane stop and open the chest to put my book and quickly close it.

"Ciara!!" Kane yelled, "There she is!" I pointed at her, "Ugh, she's trying to be cool" kane said, "No i'm not!" Ciara yelled, "whatever let's go!" Kane said while waves his hand from back to forward.

We started walking and reached 5km and finally got out from the tundra and we got to the woodland forest, we met couple of undead but they were no match for the four of us, and we realized it's getting dark, "Woah, we packed for that long?" I said, rain lift his shoulders, "Don't worry there's a town nearby!" Kane said as he reads the map, Kane speed walked and reached to a nearby house, he was talking to someone but we can't really tell what there talking, then kane looked at us and opened the door, "Let's go" Kane said.

We went inside and see a lot of people drinking, "What do you guys want?" kane asked, " I want wine" rain answered, "same with me" ciara said raising her arm, "No thank you" I insisted, "You sure?" Kane said, "Yes" I answered "ok~" kane said.

I looked for the nearest chair and saw a couch, I immidietaly go to it, and sat with relief, after hours of walking I finally got to sit on something comfortable, I laid down, and I opened my eyes a bit and see ciara standing waiting for me to move, I got up and scoot over, for ciara to sit on, and we sat next to each other, *awkwardly*.

I grabbed a newspaper that was beside me, and see that "The frostbourne army successfully fought the nether, and the nether was finally defeated, but many lives were lost including the noble warrior, darryll".

I was shocked that we fend them off and killed the nether king, but with a cost

*The next day*

After waking up and ate breakfast, we head to a horse stan nearby and bargain with the owner for the 4 horses, we picked our own individually, I picked the white one obviously and rain picked a dark brown horse, ciara picked a grey one, and kane picked a normal brown horse with a golden horse armor.

We then moved off to the nearest way to frostbourne.

Couple of hours has past and we were still moving without no sign of life on our sights, and again after hours and hours and hours of traveling, we stumbled across a piglin camp in the woods, and we decided to have a little fun, and after knowing that the enemy noticed us, we immediately went to battle mode (I don't know what other words to describe it) and engages the enemy.

After seeing everyone fights and see a horde coming towards me, i cast my raining fire ball spell onto the enemy and easily taking multiple of tem out at once.

After having a bit of fun, we just left the camp leaving away angry piglins, after nearly running a mile away, we decided to stay camp in this area so we did, setting up the tent and head off to sleep.

*the next day*

I woke with a nice smell of breakfast, but I still noticed that kane is still cooking and preparing so I just sat down onto the log and read my spell book.

After our breakfast, i instantly grab my book and read it onto the same log, and i noticed them eating marshmallows, while im practicing my sword summoning spell, rain went up to me and hand me over a marshmallow.

"Aww quite nice of him :)" I thought.

And I happily ate it.

Then we heard kane yelled us for a group meeting, we head over to him and he showed us a map of where we are, and from his opinion we are in the mystic forest.

And after we went off again to our journey to frostbourne, and just travelling and travelling and travelling for miles and miles, and day after night, we finally arrived at frostbourne

We rode our horses through the frostbourne gate, and after a few seconds of looking at the new buildings, I saw some few injured soldiers and I remembered, "Azura" I thought, and after reaching our stop point, i immediately ran onto the hospital, and after searching all the rooms one by one, I saw azura and I ran to her with a tight hug.

"Azura!! Thank goodness your ok!" I said with tears.

"Yes, i'm happy your ok too!" Azura said.
"*gasp* Why do you have a horn?!" azura said again but in shock.

"Hehe, i-its a long story, actually only rain knows(*^c^)/" I answered with a slight of confidence.

"Hmm, let me take a look" a random doctor said.
She is touching my horns and taking a closer look with force.

She takes off her mask, "Strange..." she says, she then releases my horns.

"Oh by the way, stella this is nostra, nostra this is stella!" Azura politely introduces us, "Nice to meet you" I said, "Nice to meet you too..." she says.

Then a guard came up to me and said, "Lady stella, sir patrick calls you" after that, I calmly walk out of the room and walk towards sir patrick's office, and to my surprise, my friends are here too.

"Stella, i'm glad your here, kindly tell me what happened?" Patrick asked.

"Sure thing sir" I answered.

(Epilogue in the music video above)

Author: sorry for the delay, I'm very busy over the months 😅.