Stella's great day

I woke up from my beautiful sleep, and remembered that its my birthday so I then got up and change my clothes and wear my hat, and got out of my room, "I better do my chores I guess" I said.

I then went to the cleaning area and do my chores "I guess they don't remember my birthday" I thought in sadness, then the breakfast bell rang *ring*ring*" BREAKFAST" I just put down my stuff and went to the cafeteria. When my friends saw me they said"stella over here" so I went to there table "wait I didn't pick my food yet I'll be back,

When I was done getting my food I then got to our table and just see them smiling like they were holding there laughter, "What?" I said curiously "nothing" they answer immediately "Ok?" I said confused.

After I ate I was doing my chores silently, but then a senior said "Stella the mistress called you!" "Ok, be right there!" I said I then put my stuff away and headed to the mistresse's room, I entered and I was startled as they said"SURPRISE!!" "Wait, you guys remembered?" I said in happiness "Of course, how can we not remember the birthday of one of our cherished member!" I cried in happiness "thank everyone" I said in a faint voice.

As we partied the mistress called me, so I walked towards her and she said" Now your 18 and responsible, you can now go out by your self and if you want to go to fend off for yourself I won't hesitate to stop you" " wait, really ma'am!?" I said to make it clear,
"Yes" When she said "yes" I was happy that I can go out for my self, "YES!" I thought.

After the party I was thinking of where I should go if I decided to go out"Hmm" I thought, I now realized that it was late, so I went to my room and slept, "maybe, tomorrow?" I questioned my self.