Stella's tired

The mistress said to help my senior and the other seniors to help them with the new comers and I agreed, so I went to the field.

I see the seniors are very tired for non stop teaching, so I ask a senior "can I help?" I said confidently, the senior said "sure", thankfully I know some of the magics that my senior taught me.

*5 HOURS OF TEACHING LATER*

"Uuuugh" I said tiredly, "it was all work non stop" I thought "I better go to bed" I thought again and looking at my watch, it's 8:00 "8:00!!, it's already past my bedtime, well better go to bed" I said with a tired voice.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I just wake out of bed and my eyes are half open, I look at my watch and It's 7:59, "Thank god i'm not late for breakfast" I said to my self in relief.

I then go out of my room then watch as all the people including my friends go to the cafeteria, my friends came to me and said "let's eat""sure" I said.

We go to the cafeteria pick our food and went to out table and eat. "So how was your day yesterday?" carla questioned me, "terrible, it was non stop" I said with a half opened eyes. "Ok, you should sleep more" bob said,"ok" I said tiredly.

After we ate I was doing my chores until it was the end of the day I look at my watch and see that its 5:30 so I arranged my stuff, and then someone comes to me and that the mistress called me, so I sighed and went to the mistresses room. As I went inside the mistress immediately said "Omg, stella are you ok?" "No, i'm not"I thought "yes, ma'am i'm ok" I said with a tired look,"No, your not go to your room and take a rest" she said worried, "thanks, m-ma'am" I said in a smile.

I then go out of her room and walk to my room, "atleast madam cares about me" I thought, I then went to my bed and slept.

Author: NEXT!!