Her 1st mission

Yesterday I was ordered to get to a mission to show my power and responsibilities, so I ready up my stuff check my spell book and getting an inspiration speech from azura before heading out.

My mission is too rescue people from a nearby village, I used my teleportation spell to get there quickly, as I got there I see the village in fire and the houses in ruins, "wait, i'm not here for sight seeing im here for the villagers!" I thought while my hands a fist.

I then see three zombies chasing a little girl I then rushed to the her aid and summon a three swords for each of the zombies and flew the swords into their heads, "Are you ok little girl?" I questioned her, she sobs in terror and said "please you gotta help my parents there trapped in our house!!" I then ask her where her house is and ran over there.

When I got there I just hear screaming of this girl's parents inside of a burning building, I then summoned six water buckets to extinguish the exit that was on fire, after the fire was gone I then yelled "GET OUT NOW!!" The girls parents finally came out and hugged there daughter and they thanked me and I said "no worries", I was touched by the family reunited but I still have more people to help so I rushed around the burning village to find more people that need helping.

After I got everyone out we were then greeted by the undead that were surrounding us, then I heard a few gunshots and then see darryll shooting the mobs with he's group, he then yelled "come on quick!!" We then followed darryll's group and then headed to the castle.

We were greeted with mobs and I mean lots of them so we just ready everything we've got and killing them all one group after another!

Author: I know its short but its the best thing I can do.