Running away (wishing dead)

We immidietaly ran to a figure laying in the distance, after we heard a loud thunder. When we got to it, the face of it seems familiar and then I snapped and realized this was the enderman the helped us kill herobrine, I don't remember his name but he was there, I cast a spell for endermen translate, "So what brings you here?" I questioned, "No time to talk, can you look at the ender chest and see if you can see anything wrong?" Endermen said, "sure, rain you can talk to him while I'll look at it!", I then checked the ender Chest.

Rain's POV.

I talked to the endermen to get more answers of why he's here, "So what brings you here?" I said, "The end is razed the nether took it, so I came here and trust you guys to take the end torch". "Why us?" I was confused why he picked us, "because stella can inspect the end torch while you protect her and I will stay behind and stall whatever is hunting you guys down" He said exhausted, "Ok, i've looked at the box" She said, "Is it fine?" The endermen said, She then answered, "yes".

Stella's POV

The endermen pushed me into our boat and rain too, and we then sailed off, "H-hey, should we go back and help the poor ender men?" I said worryingly, "He wants to stall whatever is hunting us down" He said with a straight voice, "Then let's fight back hunter gets hunted" Tried to convince him, "No, the nether king will find us" He said, "That endermen will die!" I said concerned, "And we don't want to die with him, the end is razed he has nothing much to live for! his dying wish is for our safety" He said so confidently, "*gasp* That's so morbid I-it's unlikely of you to back away from battle!" I was mad, I can't believe this guys won't help, "What matters now is you and me, the fate of mankind lies with us, the end dancer's noble sacrifice will not be in vain, together... we will carry the torch of the ender watchers" He said while he holds my hand.

"I WISH YOU LUCK, SEE YOU SOON!!" I shouted a farewell

We were drifting along the river current until we hit the shore, but before we hit we heard a loud thunder like sound followed with a hum, "That must be the nether portals we must hurry while he stalls!" Rain said, I tried to ignore him after he left the endermen alone, we then hit the shore and started packing up, the enderchest was to big to carry so I summoned a capsule and stuff the chest and make it shrink so it could fit in my spell book.

We then started running through harsh forests with tons of undead mobs, but we managed to go through and keep running, we got tried and started walking, as we were walking rain looked at me but I looked away, I still did not forget when we left the endermen without helping him.

*42 minutes later*

After almost an hour walking it was getting dark and we stopped to camp in the forest, "Here" rain gave me an 🍎✋😉,  I was hungry too so I took the apple and said "Thanks" I then started to eat the apple, and I see rain reading the spell book that I used to heal him.

Rain's POV

I looked at stella and she seems to like the apple, but the quietness was short lived when I sense knives heading towards me, I quickly stood up and bounce a knife with my sword but I heard a "Uaeghh" I look back and see stella got stabbed by the knife