Stella's short journey

I woke early in the morning check on my stuff, when i'm ready I pack my stuff and go outside of the coven near the gate, "farewell, stella!!" My senior yelled and same as my friends and the mistress, I then waved my hand and walked through the open gate for my first time, "*sigh*, here we go" I said as I walked away.

As I walked though the path that the map said I was greeted by a zombie, at first I don't even no what to do, so I just run away from the zombie from the path that I was walking in. I walked for hours and hours, when I see a fork in the road and see two signs,"<to: frostbourne - to: campsite C>" "hmm" I  thought while touching my chin, "well it is getting dark, and the frostbourne is just a kilometer away" I said to myself, then I went to the frostbourne path and keep speed walking so I would got there before the darkness takes over.

As I walked to the path, that seems like for a day, I then spot a light in the distance, as I was approaching, I hear the zombies walking towards me, "oh no!, gotta go fast!" I thought while running.

Then a zombie went in front of me from the bushes, I was startled then I summon a sword and stab the zombie in panic. I then catch some air from that startling encounter.

I then go to the gate and just keep knocking as loud as I could, "LET ME IN!!" I shouted, the gate then opened in a loud screech of chains, I then got inside in relief.

Then three guards came running to me and said" who are you, state your purpose!!!" he yelled, "I'm from the witches coven!" I said scared, and they all starred at me and back to each other and then back to me, "right, come with me" the guard said in a mad tone, I followed him to an office and interviewed me.

After the interview, the guard came up to phone and said "sire, a w-witch wants in" He said in hesitation, it hangs up and the guard lets me in to a door that leads outside from the castle's field. "Woah!!" I was amazed of how big the castle is.

Then a sky blue haired woman came to me "How are you, welcome to the castle" she said in a greeting tone, "Hi, i'm stella i'm from the witches coven" I introduced my self, "well stella its currently night time, Go to your room in this address, and don't worry I already paid it and I will give you a tour tomorrow so get some rest and, goodnight!"

"Thanks and goodnight too!"