Responsibility

After the intense fight that I had, I sat down and try to heal my wounds, I was steal tired so I was just healing my wounds slowly, one by one.

I finally finished the last wound and it only took 1 hour, I stood up "I still gotta do something" I thought, I went to the yard and see the dead bodies of the seniors and my friends, I went to my knees and I just started crying, "I...I think no one survived" I stuttered and thought, I then stopped crying and summon a shovel, "*sniff* well" I took a breath and starting digging holes to burry them.

I hear a footstep behind and when I looked it was rain, "Are you ok?" He said, "*sniff* Y..yeah I'm ok, can you help me burry my friends?" I said back, He looks around "sure".

I smiled and hugged him, "thanks".

We then got started.

After burying my dearly loved friends, I was exhausted so I decided to go to bed because it was night after we finished.

In the next morning, I woke and ate my breakfast that rain caught while I was sleeping, It was good that I wanted more, but I can't because i'm full, after that I walked around the coven to clear my head and move on from myself mourning from past friends, but its gonna be ok because I made some pretty nice friends at frostbourne.

After that I then read several spell books to learn more spells that I can't do before, I then realized that there's one book missing, I searched all around the area, then I see rain sitting in a log so I walked closer to him.

"What are you reading?" I said curiously, "I'm just reading this spell book" he said, "want to read together?" I said nerviously while pointing my fingers at each other, he looked at me and smiled "sure", I blushed so hard "o..ok" I stuttered.

I then lay down above and putting my hand on my chin and we read to book together. But the reading end with a loud sound of thunder can be heard near us, we ran to where the sound came from and see a enderman skeleton with glowing eyes laying there like it was exhausted we then helped the ender get back on its four feet and try to talk to us.

"Be continued"