Stella's day and her 1st order?

After I woke up from my journey yesterday, I was just walking a path by the river, then azura came "hello, how was your rest?" she questioned, "oh, its was pretty great!" I answered right after, "awesome, now I will give you a tour follow me" she said with a lovely smile.

I then followed her through the fields, she showed me there parks there walkways, fountains and the bridge to cross the river, she said that the bridge is the oldest structure in the castle.

When we were done from the fields we immidietaly started to the inside of the castle, she showed me the kitchen, the meeting room, the weapons room, and then ser Patrick's room. "Wait w-where's the r-restroom?!" I stuttered, "Uuh, its down the hallway to the left then right!" She said, I then rushed to the restroom.

*One potty break later*

*Sigh* I sighed in relief.

Azura's POV

I told her the direction to the restroom, then she just ran off a with the potty face, "even though she's 18, she still acts like a child" I smirked, then ser patrick came out of his room and said" So is she responsible yet?" he said " what do you mean *yet* she is very responsible she even listens to my guides!" I said angrily "ok so we can set her to a mission? Its gonna be her first mission" he said with a confident tone "No its her first day here and your already putting her on a mission?!" I yelled "sure" he said calmly *sigh* "fine, but if she got hurt I will blame you!" After we argued I then see stella and walked towards her.

Stella's POV

I came looking for azura after I went to the restroom when I turned in the corner of the hallway I see her and I think she saw me too, because she was walking towards me with an expression of hesitation, "Hi azura is there something wrong?" "Ugh, its ser patrick he want you to go to a mission, so d-" I stopped her sentence and said ,"Yes I will accept!" I nodded, "wait really you accept? I thought you would hesitate but never mind, I will ready everything you need for your mission tomorrow!" She then walks away with a hand wave.

"Finally, I can do something right!" I said like I was in a spotlight.