Chapter 3

After I finished watching Natasha training the others, I trained alone. When I was done with your training, I went to shower since I was all sweaty. Tony had scheduled a dinner party for all of us to welcome the newbies to the tower. The theme was apparently fancy, so I put on one of the two formal outfit I had: A black tuxedo, black tie, black pants and a white dress shirt, but I also made sure to wear the white earrings Natasha had gotten me a few years ago and some black eyeshadow.
I headed downstairs, and met up with Nat on the way there.

"Looking good Ophelia!!" she commented, whistling
"Thanks, so do you!" I smiled

She wore a tight, strapless red dress, and a gold necklace with a ruby gemstone. Almost everyone was already at the party, and they were also in suits or dresses. Only Peter and Yelena weren't here yet. Although, she arrived just a few minutes after. I was completely stunned by her good looks: a white tuxedo, white tie and pants but a black dress shirt, literally the opposite of me. She had beautifully done winged eyeliner and black lipstick.
'Am I falling for her?' I thought 'Maybe I am'

"Someone's blushing" teased Natasha
"Shut up" I replied jokingly
"Did you two match on purpose?" asked Sam pointing at you and Yelena
"Not at all, just a coincidence." I said
"A good one, though, we look hot together like this." she smirked and I blushed once again.

Man, I've got to stop blushing at everything she does.

The party was fun, mostly drinking and playing games like pool and ping pong. I was having lots of fun for once.

TIMESKIP TO THE END OF TRAINING/ASSESSMENT

Everything had gone great in their training, they had improved daily. Yelena was still the best in combat, Kate was the best in archery and Peter was pretty good at everything.
Today would be their assessment.

Suddenly, the intercom chime played "Ok trainees, suit up, your assessment starts now. Parker, you're with Barnes, Bishop with me and Belova you're with Romanoff. After that, just go to next and so on until you're done."
"Seems simple enough" remarked Yelena

About an hour after, we were called to the meeting room for the results of their assessment. When you arrived, Fury was there, presumably to give out the long awaited answers.

"Good news, everyone has succeeded at their assessment and can join. Belova, you had the best performance so congratulations." said Fury, and you all clapped
"That's amazing, congrats!" I congratulated her, hugging her, breathing in her soft vanilla scent.
"I've scheduled a party too, new recruits HAVE to come" added Tony, knowing Peter didn't come to the first one. "It starts at 8:30 pm. Sharp."

I left the room with Yelena.

"How about we pick out what to wear together?" she asked
"Yeah! Sounds fun."

I brought some of my outfits to her room for her to judge. 

"Nah, nope, no, maybe, no, ooh I love that one!" she said, pointing at the last, an extremely short (on both sides, up and down) black strapless dress.
"Ok, now it's my turn!" I said smirking

I picked a long white dress for her, which I thought would look perfect on her toned figure.

"White really is your color." I said smiling

I went back to your room, got changed, and met up with Yelena to go down to the party. We both grabbed a drink and headed to the couch.
After a few hours of drinking games, a lot of people were pretty drunk, including Tony, Kate and Natasha. Steve, Bucky, Yelena, Natasha, Kate and I were sitting on the couch, and then Kate leaned in towards Yelena.

And fucking kissed her.

Hahahahaha cliffhanger! Don't worry the next parts will be better ;)

REWRITTEN