Chapter 9

We got back to the tower, and directly went to her room. She took off her clothes, laid down on the bed, and I, having also undressed, got on top. 

2 months time-skip

I was going on a very important mission. They had sent Natasha, Yelena and I to investigate the remains of the Red Rooms' destroyed aircraft. They were pretty nervous due to their troubled past in relation to that wretched place. We took a jet, holding both their hands on the way there, my head resting on Yelena's shoulder as she rested hers on top of it. We got there a few hours later and stepped off the jet. The aircraft had been cleaned up, and only bits of metal were left we quickly scanned the grounds for any leftover technology or files and saw someone in the distance. She was wearing a suit resembling a widows', but it had a different  logo emblazoned on the belt. I swiftly put my hand on my gun, just in case they were hostile. They had theirs out, so I pulled the small gun from my pocket, pointing it at them. Yelena had already taken it out and Nat followed right after.

"Who are you?" I asked wary of  these women
"Interesting, 3 Avengers" said the one in front " 2 former widows too."
"How do you know we were widows?" asked Natasha, surprised
"Natalia, you have no idea how much we know" she smirks, before Natasha and Yelena fell to the floor and I blacked out.

I woke up in a stone cell, with a glass wall letting you see the outside of my room. It wasn't breakable though, since when I tried using my powers, it did not work. As I looked around, I  saw another person in this room. She was taller, with brown hair that hung in a tight ponytail and white widows' suit.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked in a friendly manner
"Ophelia, what about you?"
"Melina"

Both Natasha and Yelena had told me their 'mother' was named Melina, and I wondered if it was her.

"Do you know why we're here?" I asked, as she may have a little bit more information on this place
"I only know why I'm here. I used to work for the Red Room, I'm assuming you know what it is, and I used to help to chemically subjugate widows for them to obey Dreykov, the general. These women, who want to create a new Red Room named the Black Room. They want me to do the same thing I did for the Red Room, but I refuse so they lock me here before they ask me again."
"I do know the Red Room... I work with the Avengers, Natasha is my best friend and I'm dating Yelena. They told me about you"
"Nice to meet you then, I am glad it is you who is here."
"Nice to meet you too, I just wish it was in better circumstances"

Before she could reply though, 2 women holding guns were a the doorway.

"Miss Ophelia, please come with us."

I shot a quick glance to Melina, and she gave me a little nod and a comforting gaze.

REWRITTEN