Chapter 8

"Remind me what the theme is?" she asked
"'Highschool party according to Tony, so we should put on some pajamas"
"How 'bout we match?"
"Sure!"

We both picked out some really cute yellow pajamas and headed downstairs. Surprisingly, everyone was wearing pajamas too.

"Did you two match on purpose this time?" asked Natasha
"Yeah!"
"Ok everyone" spoke up Tony "Time for truth or dare, get your asses over here."
"Yelena, truth or dare?" asked Natasha with a mischievous gleam in her eyes
"Dare!" answered Yelena
"I dare you to sit on Ophelia's lap for the rest of the game." smirked Nat

She got up, walked towards you, and sat herself comfortably on your lap, grabbing your arms and putting them around her waist. You sneakily gave her a kiss behind her right ear and the game continued.

"Alright then Ophelia, truth or dare?" asked Sam
"Truth"
"Are you and Yelena dating?"

I looked at her for confirmation, and she gave me a small nod.

"Yes, we are"
"HAH I KNEW IT!" exclaimed Tony "Wilson, you owe me 20 bucks"
"You were betting on us??" I said while Yelena was bursting with laughter
"Yep, Sam was betting you'd end up with Nat"
"Pff that's impossible, she snores too much."
"Hey!" she said with a fake shocked face "That's mean!"

The game continued with a bunch of fun dares, like trying to lift Thor's hammer and a drinking competition. You were pretty wasted at the end so you and Yelena headed back to her room.

You slipped into her bed and fell fast asleep and woke up the next morning with her frapped around and her head rested on your shoulders. It was a Saturday morning, so you decided to just stay like that, it was comfortable. You admired your sleeping girlfriend, and a wide smile spread across you face as you fell asleep.
This time, you woke up to a soft kiss on the cheek, and when opened your eyes, Yelena was sitting in front of you.

"Morning Lena"
"Good morning love, wanna go get breakfast outside?"
"Sure! I'll go change and meet you back in your room."

I put on a casual short sleeved black shirt and black shorts, quickly put on some makeup and headed back to her room. I opened the door and she was finishing up her blush. She was wearing a cute yellow tank top and white leggings.

"I know a good bakery" you said when she pulled away "We could go there if you'd like?"
"Sounds great!"

I took her hand in mine, and the two of us headed to the small bakery, only a 10 minute walk away. We both ordered a pain au chocolat and sat down at a table outside to eat it.

"How is this my life?" I asked, half to myself " I have a beautiful, perfect girlfriend and we're out here in New York City eating delicious pastries."
"It's all thanks to Nat too, she took you to meet me. I'm glad I met you." said Yelena
"I'm so happy I met you too"

You both finished your food and headed back to the tower.

Hey lovelies, I know this one is shorter, but I hope you enjoy it!!
Thank you to those who read and vote <3

More action in the later chapter >:3

REWRITTEN