2.

Gray got second place in the race. Right after on of the Rivera boys. Great. Just great. I went up to the top three winners because I wanted to see my best friend before I went home, but instead I saw the Rivera family. And they were all talking! They all had smiles on their faces...whatever. I ran and jumped onto Gray.

"Good job dumbass."

I congratulated him as he laughed at me.

"Thank you Red."

"Red? Oh my gosh! I met you earlier!"

I heard a familiar voice. Mateo.

"Red...what happened?"

Gray got me off his back and was now looking down at me with a stern look.

"Nothing you won't know by tomorrow."

I whispered to him because I didn't want these guys who are supposed to be my brothers, to hear my conversation. Gray slung an arm around my shoulders.

"I trust you."

He said before Mateo, and the others, started talking to me and Gray.

"Guys this was the cool dude I was telling you about. He pulled a a dagger and was all li-"

"She."

Gray said catching their attention.

"She's a girl. I mean not like either of us honestly care, it's just nicer to uses someone's preferred pronouns."

"Oh my lord. I've been calling you guy this entire time. I am so sorry Red lady."

I shrugged it off.

"Mateo. You just said she pulled a dagger out on you. Do you really think you should be friends with her?"

Mateo, Gray and I all nodded.

"Red is great. She has a bit of a short fuse and might try to kill you from time to time, but that's her love language. I know from some personal experiences from the last 7 years."

"How old are you two?"

That isn't one of my brothers, but he has a familiar face to Mateo so I'm going to say a cousin.

"Why should we tell you?"

"You realize that you have to be 18 to compete in these types of races."

"Then in 18, and so is Red."

I elbowed Gray on his side.

"What the fuck To-Fuck you, you spoiled princess."

Gray backed away from me as he held his side. I looked back up at the other boys. They stared at me in shock.

"Well it's been fun tonight, maybe at the next race I'll win because this dumbass can never seen to get higher than 2nd place. Toodles!! Come on you big baby. I didn't even hit you that hard."

I grabbed Gray's arm and walked with him to his car. Once we were a safe distance from everyone I pulled Gray down to my hight, he's a good 6 inches taller than me, so.o could whisper to him.