27.

"Shit! Do you think she did this because she heard us?"

"Obviously dip ship."

"Stop swearing."

"I mean I told you guys from the beginning not to yell. Grayson told me she's sensitive to it."

"Grayson can eat ass. He's not here."

"Can you guys shut up? Help me get this door open."

"She locked it. Where's the key?"

"Here."

"Thank you."

My bathroom door opened and light seeped in. I groaned. Whether it was from the light, the noise, of the way I slept uncomfortably in my bath tub all night.

"Mufffin, you awake?"

"No. She's dead bright one."

I smiled lazily at my brothers. At least they're all still in one piece.

"Come here you. You can't be comfortable in here."

Javan picked my up but I whined when I dropped April's blanket.

"It's okay, it only fell on the ground. I'll give it to you in a moment."

He put my on my bed then came back with the pillow and blanket.

"Can someone get some food for her, and her meds?"

"Got it."

My brothers were all just sitting around in my room. Even Maliki. I was still tierd so I didn't pay to much attention to what was going on around me.

"Here, pancakes and meds. And um...Zane can I talk to you quickly."

"Mhm."

Zane and Rett left my room only for them to come in looked upset while Javan was trying to feed my tired self.

"Jay..."

Zane whispered something in Javan's ear. He nodded and Zane sat back down on my couch.

"Come on, eat this please. I know you're tired but you need to eat."

"Mmkay."

I forced myself to sit up and eat a little bit. I even took my pills. Then I laid back down after finishing the food. Javan was sitting on my bed rubbing my back as I was falling back asleep.

"Anyone planning on telling Saylor? He was the one she was with all week and apparently he didn't notice his own girlfriend slipping."

"Girlfriend?"

"What did you say?"

"What's wrong?"

"His what?"

"You guys didn't...never mind. I'll call Saylor myself."