20.

Levi's pov

I could tell Javan was upset. He went to get Victoria for dinner since no one else could get her. He came down with out her. But he didn't seem mad about that. He was mad about something else.

"Can we have food sent to her room? Let her have her space. She's mad at all of us anyway."

Javan got one of our servants to take her dinner. We were all talking but Javan. He was rubbing his chin that has stumble on it.

"Jay, what's wrong?"

Eden, Zane's wife, finally asked out of all of us. We all have our girls. Well Ren had Parker over. I'm glad he's not to unhappy and uncomfortable to have Parker over as his boyfriend. It's been less than 24 hours since Javan was freaking out at them while Ren was crying.

"A lot."

Javan said with a dry chuckle.

"I think we've all noticed that Jay. What's actually wrong?"

"It's something with Victoria isn't it?"

"What's wrong with Viki?...besides what we all know."

"I'm not telling you guys. I'm surprised she even talked to me today. I'm not breaking her trust again...But can someone go check on her. Saylor actually. Go make sure she's sleeping again."

"Alright."

Saylor stood and left without a second thought. We all looked back at Javan.

"I'm still not telling you guys. And stop looking at me like I'm crazy for sending that kid. She likes him better then a lot of us currently."

We all knew he was right so we stayed quiet.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Victoria's pov

I somehow told Javan everything without full on crying. A few tears here and there, but not a lot. Then he went back downstairs and had food sent up to me. Shortly after that, Saylor showed up.

"Hey...Jay wanted me to come check on you. No he didn't tell us anything but we can all tell he's upset about something."

"Hm. I'm doing good. Just eating dinner and talking to some friends."

I showed Saylor my phone that had Gray's contact pulled up.

"Okay. Well I'm going to finish eating. If you need anything you can always come to me."

"Kay."

Saylor left me alone and I finished my food.

A week later

Gary and Vin have been here for 5 days now. I am so happy. They've been staying with us so I see them everyday. I'm taking me meds and eating. Now Gray and I are getting ready in my room. Oh yeah, his date is Nash. One of my best Mafia employees.

"Ooo! You look so hot bitch!"

Grayson hyped me up once I showed him me in my dress.