Chapter 1

Word Count - 1511 words

"Baby c'mon~ It'll be fun!" Jeongin looked up at his girlfriend with pleading eyes. Jeongin and Seoyeon had been dating for almost a year now and he wanted her to meet his 'family'. This family meaning his group of 6 friends. Seoyeon, however, didn't think she was ready too.

"I don't know Innie... You know how I am with meeting new people." Seoyeon's anxiety was eating her alive at the idea of meeting new people. Especially guys who are close to her boyfriend. What if I embarrass myself? What if they don't like me? As if reading her thoughts, Jeongin spoke up.

"Babe, they are dying to meet you! They'll like you I promise." The corners of his mouth crept up creating a giant smile that read 'please give in and meet them'. And to your surprise, it worked.

"Fine."

-

"CHAN HYUNG! I'M HOME!" Jeongin yelled as you guys walked into the house. It was huge. Not mansion huge, but it was around that. Your eyes were constantly shifting from the beautiful wall decor to the very modern kitchen. Next, your eyes laid on the living area.

"Woahh, this place is so cool!" Your face lit up as you ran over to the gaming console propped on the TV stand. Jeongin chuckled to himself as he followed his girlfriend who was roaming around the house. "THERE'S THREE FLOORS?" You shouted, pointing to the staircase leading up two floors.

"No, there's only a second floor. The staircase leads up to the attic." Jeongin smiled at your childishness. Sighing, he looked around for any trace of Chan. Hm. I wonder where he went off too. Jeongin's thoughts were soon interrupted by two very loud boys. Ah, Changbin hyung and Felix hyung. "Changbin Hyung! I'm at the staircase." Jeongin called out to his friends. You stared at your boyfriend in confusion as two boys came over very loudly.

"Jeongin! Where have you-" Changbin started before looking at the stranger standing on his staircase. "Who's this?" Felix smacked Changbin's arm semi-softly.

"Dude. That's Jeongin's girlfriend." Felix snapped with his heavy Australian accent. He looked up at you and gave the biggest smile you've ever seen. He looked like a giant ball of sunshine ready to light up anyone's day. Changbin however, seemed the complete opposite. He wore all dark clothing and had this monotone look to him. Not the look you imagined the loud boy to have.

"U-uh, hello. I'm Seoyeon!" You spoke very awkwardly while walking over to Jeongin. Felix smiled again and let his hand out for you to shake. But to your surprise, he kissed it causing you to blush at the sudden act. Changbin just shook your hand and mustered a smile before dragging Felix upstairs.

"It was nice to meet you!" The freckled boy shouted from the top of the stairs. You smiled to yourself at the sweetness he showed. Jeongin clenched his jaw in jealously, he understood how Felix was, but it annoyed him seeing Felix kiss your hand. Looking over at your boyfriend, you noticed his frustration. Grabbing his arm, you pulled yourself close to him and gave in to the warmth he provided.

"I wanna see the rest of the house!" you pleaded as Jeongin shook his head smiling. God how much you loved him. He grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you upstairs. Every room surprised you more and more. He first showed you his room, with an extra bed that you couldn't quite understand why it was there because he said he didn't have a roommate, unlike the others. Next was Minho and Jisung's room. It looked about the same as Jeongin's, but just messier. Then it was Hyunjin and Chan's room. One side was nice and clean while the other was a hot mess. Wow. The complete difference. If anything I would think a girl lived in this room too. You thought to yourself while quietly laughing. Last but not least was Changbin and Felix's room which was at the end of the hall. Jeongin stopped you from entering.

"They're in there. Doing God knows what." Jeongin sighed as he continued to drag you around. The other side of the second floor consisted of another living area, an office, and a master bathroom. You were completely amazed by the house but there was still more. The first floor had a kitchen, huge dining space, living area, bathroom, and a pool room. You gasped in amazement as you looked out one of the many windows. The backyard was gorgeous. It was very green with many splashes of color thanks to all the flowers. There was a huge pool in the center of the yard with a hot tub to accompany it. Jeongin looked into your eyes as they sparkled with delight. You loved it here. "Glad you came?" Jeongin startled you as you realized you were zoned out. He giggled.

"YES! This place is freaking beautiful! I wish I came sooner!" Realizing what you said, your face dropped. I still don't want to meet the rest of his friends. Jeongin cupped your face and smiled.

"Don't worry. Chan is a sweet guy. He's the father figure I never got to have." Jeongin's face saddened at the thought of his father. "Uhm, Minho and Jisung are completely gay for each other even though Minho can seem like a perv at times. Jisung is really silly and sweet, you'll like him." You smiled at the descriptions of each boy. Maybe they weren't so bad. "Hyunjin is a flirt just saying. But he knows his place so you should be fine. And you've already met the other two. Felix the ball of sunshine and giggles, and Changbin, the dark edge lord." You laughed at his description of Changbin. He wasn't entirely wrong but Changbin seemed sweet too. Suddenly, you heard lots of loud noises, as if a zoo entered the house. You looked at Jeongin and made a 'what the hell?' face which he simply replied with a 'follow me' hand gesture.

Walking to the front of the house, you saw the other four idiots making a ruckus entering the home. Jisung was on Chan's back as Minho was smacking both of their asses and Hyunjin just strutted inside like he owned the place. Which he didn't. All four of them stopped in their tracks as they heard a girl giggling. Hyunjin smirked and was the first to speak.

"Heyy~ What's a pretty lady like you doing here?" Your cheeks flushed at the comment. Jeongin glared at Hyunjin signaling him to shut up. Chan smiled at you as Jisung started to run towards you. Minho was hiding behind Chan and Hyunjin.

"Hiii! You must be Jeongin's girlfriend! I'm Jisung but you can call me Han!" He was adorable. His eyes glistened and he wore this ginormous smile. You only laughed in response and patted his head.

"Hi, Han." His smile grew bigger at you calling him Han which you thought was adorable. Chan walked over to you along with Hyunjin, leaving Minho just standing at the doorway.

"Hiya! I'm Chan, but I'm sure Jeongin already told you who I am." Chan winked at Jeongin causing him to playfully smack his arm. Hyunjin only smiled at you.

"Heh, yeah. Jeongin told me about you guys." Your eyes crept to the floor as your anxiety took over. There were too many people for your liking and you were nervous about setting the wrong impression even though so far they all loved you. You felt a slight breeze as Minho walked by you all.

"I'm going upstairs to my room." He said blankly as he walked upstairs, disappearing into his room. Jisung sighed and was quick to follow his boyfriend.

"Don't mind him. He hasn't been in a good mood since we left the park." Hyunjin shot Chan a glare and walked upstairs. "I'm going to see Felix."

It was just you, Jeongin, and Chan left at the entrance of the house. Chan's phone buzzed breaking the odd silence. Sighing, he took it out and read whatever was on his screen.

"I need to deal with this, I'll be in my office if you need me." And with that he was gone, leaving you and Jeongin standing in confusion.

"What was that all about?" You questioned, half expecting an answer and half not. Jeongin only shrugged in response and dragged you over to the couch. But before you could both sit down, a scream was heard from upstairs startling you both. "The hell?!" You half-shouted as you both ran upstairs to find the source of the scream. Hyunjin's door was thrown wide open which made you panic even more than you already were. Once you approached the room, you saw a very panicked redhead curled up on his bed holding his pillow tightly. Hyunjin looked to you and Jeongin with tears in his eyes.

"I saw him."

WOW. This is the most I've ever written for a story so bare with me😭