Chapter 6

Word Count: 2191 Words 

"Jisung, did you murder Mingyu?"

"What?" Jisung whipped around and faced me, his eyes were full of fury.

"You heard me. Did you kill him?" I stood up to get at a better eye level with him.

"Get out." Jisung pointed to his door, enraged.

"Jis-"

"Get the fuck out. Now." I had never seen him act like this before, but I complied anyway. I could always bring it up later or have one of the others talk to him. After I left, the door slammed shut behind me. Sighing, I walked downstairs to meet the others who were waiting on the couch.

"I'm guessing it didn't go well?" Felix questioned as he noticed how tense I was.

"No. When does it ever go fucking well with Jisung?" It was a rhetorical question that received many 'ahs'.

"What happened? We heard the door slam shut." Changbin asked the next question.

"I brought it up to him, he shut it down immediately. I showed him the picture, he flipped out. I tried to reason with him, he completely lost it." There were many shocked faces after I spoke.

"D-do you think he did it?" Minho whispered loud enough for us to hear. I nodded slowly. I didn't know what to believe at this point. Jisung then came storming downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Ji! Come in here." Chan shouted. A grunt was the only response. "Jisung. Get in here." More stomping was heard before the said boy was standing in front of everyone.

"What." He demanded more than asked. Everyone including me were taken aback by his answer.

"What is your issue?"

"Nothing."

"God damnnit Jisung."

"Sungie, what are you hiding?" Minho finally spoke up. Jisung's face softened.

"Minho, I-I can't." Jisung finally relaxed his body and his shoulders slouched in defeat.

"Can't what?"

"I can't say if I was a part of Mingyu's killing or not. If I do... I-I'll get killed too." Minho quickly ran over to Jisung and pulled him into a hug. I was shocked, to say the least. That was the last thing I expected to hear come out of his mouth.

"So there's possibly two killers? You included?" Seoyeon asked. Jisung nodded in response before breaking down. I noticed Felix and Jeongin eying Jisung down. I understood why Jeongin was, but why Felix?

A couple of hours had passed and I was anxiously waiting for Mingyu to appear. But instead, Jeongin and Seoyeon came.

"Seungmin. What are you going to tell Mingyu?" Jeongin was the first to speak. The two sat on Jeongin's bed and I sat on mine.

"I don't know. Maybe the killers will confess when they see Mingyu." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. This was the most stressed that I had ever been. I couldn't risk letting everyone die, but I also couldn't risk giving Mingyu the wrong people.