Chapter 4

Word Count: 2217 words

"T-that thing at-attacked me."

Chan stared at me in confusion. "What thing attacked you?"

"The thing that Seungmin said attacked him. I-it attacked me. It was exactly like he described it." Jeongin grabbed onto me and squeezed, causing me to wince in pain. He noticed and let go. The rest of the boys were crowded around the bed, Changbin at the door.

"No way. I-I can't believe it." A tear fell from Changbin's eyes which he immediately wiped.

"What more proof do you need? You heard the story. Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Seoyeon saw him. What the fuck do you think attacked her?" Now it was Minho's turn to be angry at Changbin. Changbin stood there in shock. He didn't think Minho would believe the whole Seungmin thing. "I know you do believe this, but for some reason, you're refusing to accept it."

"Because. Ghosts. Don't. Exist." Changbin walked out of the room and a loud thud was heard from down the hall.

"I-I'll go check on him." Felix apologized and ran out quickly. Once that happened, all eyes were back on me.

"Seoyeon. Explain." And with that. I explained what happened. Starting from me falling asleep up until I blacked out. Jeongin was livid. Jisung and Hyunjin were shaking from fear. Everyone else was a mixture of emotions.

"I'm going to get the first aid kit." Chan stated before walking out of the room. Jeongin pulled me into a hug and started sobbing again.

"I'm so sorry baby." Jeongin stuffed his face into the crook of my neck. Many gasps were heard as a familiar figure appeared in the doorway.

"What. The. Fuck."

"HOLY SHIT?? HE'S ACTUALLY HERE?"

"Hey, Seungmin... I'm sorry about earlier." Hyunjin smiled while the other two boys lost their shit. I waved to Seungmin and propped Jeongin's head up. His face lit up seeing the boy again.

"Oh. My. God." Chan dropped the first aid kit and stared into the back of Seungmin's head. "Changbin! Get your ass in here!"

After a few moments, Changbin and Felix came into the room. Felix gasped and started sobbing. He ran to Seungmin and made the same mistake Jeongin did: try to hug him. Felix landed flat on his ass, causing all of us to let out a laugh. Changbin stood, frozen. Seungmin turned to face the said boy smiling.

"Hey, Changbin." Seungmin broke the awkwardness between the two of them. Changbin still stood there standing in disbelief.

"H-how are you h-here? This c-can't be possible." Changbin choked up and started sobbing. Chan, who started to tend to my wound, handed the first aid to Felix and walked to Changbin.

"It's okay, mate." Changbin fell into Chan's arms letting out loud sobs. Felix was attempting to stitch up my cuts since they were deep, but he ended up just stabbing me with the needle.

"F-Felix. I can do it myself. Thank you." I smiled lightly at him as I let out a hand for him to give me the supplies. He complied and gave them to me smiling. It hurt like a bitch, but I got the stitches in quicker than Felix and Chan combined. Jeongin had been watching carefully to make sure I didn't hurt myself more than I already was, which I found cute. Changbin was still crying into Chan while the rest were bombarding Seungmin with questions.