Chapter 8

Word Count: 1700 Words

"Because I'm in love with you god damnnit!"

Jeongin ran his fingers through his hair aggressively before making eye contact with me. I was shocked.

"What?" Seoyeon started crying and fell onto the couch. Jeongin looked over to her and rolled his eyes.

"I needed a way to get over him. A way to prove to myself that I wasn't gay. And after he died, it just proved more that I shouldn't be gay. So I decided to try you out, and honestly it was kind of boring." Jeongin deadpanned. Seoyeon sat with anger in her eyes. Felix held Seoyeon and rubbed her back trying to calm her down. I just stood in shock. Jeongin turned back to me and smiled.

"I'm so sorry, Seungmin. Maybe if I told you earlier this wouldn't have ever happened." A light blush formed on Jeongin's face as he stepped closer to me. I started backing away towards Changbin and Hyunjin.

"You fucking piece of shit." Seoyeon spat, her voice was laced with pure anger. "I-I'm done with you. I'm done with this fucking house and everyone in it." She shoved Felix off of her and made her way to the door, only for it to be slammed shut.

"Ah ah ah. I don't think so pretty lady~" Mingyu teased while Jisung sat back and giggled. Changbin walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuck!" Changbin kicked the door in anger before walking away.

"Let me leave." Seoyeon demanded. Jisung chuckled before grabbing a knife from his pocket.

"I don't think so~" His face turned into a devilish grin as he motioned to her throat. Changbin stood in front of Seoyeon and glared at Jeongin.

"Fix this." Those were the only words Changbin said. I had found myself standing next to Hyunjin, clutching each other's shoulders in fear. Felix was now hiding behind the coffee table, shaking. Jeongin smirked and pulled out a switchblade. Wait, that's Minho's. How did he get it? He opened the blade and threw it across the room. It landed right in Changbin's chest. The boy lost his balance for a moment before reaching down to his wound. He looked down and saw blood dripping from his shirt. The next moment, he toppled onto the ground and held the blade. Seoyeon screamed and started pulling on the door, it eventually opened and she ran away. I sat back in horror and grabbed Hyunjin, who buried his head into the crook of my next. Felix screamed and started sobbing. He tried to run over to Changbin, but he was pushed back into a wall by Mingyu, knocking the Aussie unconscious.

"Oo~ That was a nice throw kid!" Jisung praised, earning a smack from Mingyu. Jeongin walked over to Changbin and knelt down, stroking the older's hair. Changbin looked at him with tears in his eyes. He was so confused.

"I'm sorry Binnie. You just became a problem for me." Jeongin ripped the blade out of the male's chest causing him to let out a scream. Jeongin then jabbed the blade into Changbin's shoulder and dragged it down to the original wound. He then brought the blade up to the other shoulder, making sure the wounds were deep.

Changbin, who was somehow still alive, screamed and screamed in pain and agony. I couldn't bear to watch so I hid my head into Hyunjin's arms. The screams abruptly stopped, forcing me to look up. Changbin lied on the floor, his entire chest and stomach covered in blood. Jeongin stood above him smiling proudly holding the bloodied knife.