Chapter 7

Word Count: 1880 Words

"Y'know, this is great. Watching you all go insane and die."

My head whipped back to see a smirking Jisung. He was holding something... a knife?

"Jisung? What the hell?" He continued smirking and lifted his hand out. In his hand was a switchblade. I hesitantly took it and gave him a confused look.

"This was Minho's. I want you to take care of it for me." Jisung deadpanned.

"Why? You won't keep it?" I tried to remain calm.

"Because I'm going to die." Jisung's smirk fell into a sad smile. His eyes had a hint of guilt in them. But he was saying how great it was watching this happen. "I didn't want Minho to die. It's my fault he got killed. If it were one of the others who got killed then I wouldn't be confessing to this right now." My head was spinning in circles. What did he mean? He killed Mingyu? Why does he care so much for Minho?

"Confessing what Jisung." My voice deepened. Jisung chuckled before explaining.

"I was the one who came up with the idea to kill Mingyu. I got Chan involved and we decided to trick the rest of the group into helping. Jeongin was too clueless so we left him out of it. I sent Mingyu a text from Jeongin's phone telling him it was important and he had to meet immediately. Of course, he agreed to it." I tightened my grip on the switchblade and started fiddling with it.

"When he arrived, two of the guys grabbed him and knocked him out. We dragged him inside and beat him to a pulp. Chan and I got bored, so I suggested throwing Mingyu into the incinerator. The others pussied out and left us. Chan had some mental break and shoved Mingyu in the incinerator. I was the one who turned it on. I sat and listened to his beautiful screams. Eventually, he shut up, meaning he was dead. So we left the place and vowed to never speak of it again. That was until you came along and caused us trouble." Jisung finished with eyes full of pride.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're fucking mental!" I shouted as I flipped open the blade and pointed it at Jisung.

"Hey, don't use that against me. That isn't very fair." Jisung pouted. Someone was heard coming downstairs so Jisung grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen, covering my mouth. "Make any noise or do anything and I will kill you." He whispered into my ear. I nodded.

"Seungmin? Jisung? Where are you guys?" Changbin. He was wandering around downstairs before going outside. Why he didn't check the kitchen? No clue. Jisung let me go and backed up a bit.

"Y'know, his mother died a few weeks after we told her to keep her mouth shut. She killed herself." I gasped. I thought she moved away. But now everything was making sense. "Actually, Jeongin did help. I forgot he was the one who texted Mingyu, not me." Jisung grinned and my eyes widened.

"What? You're lying." 

"But I'm not~" Jisung walked a bit towards me. I started backing away. "I went over to his house and he was complaining about how annoying Mingyu was. He was angry that you were closer with Mingyu. I offered a solution. He willingly agreed to it.  Sure, he didn't kill him, but he did lure him to his death." Tears were falling uncontrollably. Jeongin was jealous of Mingyu? He wanted him dead? "I'll be back when that demonic bitch is back." And with that, he walked out of the house and left me alone with my thoughts. From what I understood was that Chan was a straight-up psycho, Jisung is a manipulative psycho, and Jeongin was the start of this.