Chapter 4

I'm alive.The Alpha didn't kill me, instead he kind of let me stay . One thing's for sure though,this house was lovely.

It was a two storied building and it seemed to be in the outskirts of the pack near the borders. Not many people were around this place so it was pretty peaceful.

There was a drawing room, a guest room in which I was currently staying in,two bedrooms that I assumed were for his future children judging from the wallpapers and his room that I never managed to get access to .

The house also had a European styled kitchen, a training room that was in the basement, a room full of all kinds of weapons you can think of. From machetes to guns and what I assumed to be a torture room , judging from the blood stains on the walls.

Totally normal, aren't I right? Note the sarcasm.

It's been a week and so far , I'm counting days for me to officially become mad. I mean this alpha guy has been nothing but an egoistic, self absorbed asshat

I tried everything I could think of to get him to warm up to me but still, nothing. His attitude towards me worsens everyday. Every morning before he leaves, I make sure  to place a cup of coffee on the kitchen counter for him.

He never drinks it . He probably thinks it's poisoned. He always locks the doors leaving me trapped in the house. Did I mention how I hate being trapped in places. Blame my ex mate for that.

I literally defied all laws. I'm never talkative, but when he is around I feel that I can talk my heart out. Whenever he comes back I don't know why I feel so happy and even though he has this cold and frightening expression on his face ,I still find myself astounded by it

So when I say that I'm going crazy no one can blame me

I heard to he door shut. It must be him. I quickly ran out of the kitchen to meet him. He rolled his eyes at me  though. He must have seen me run.

"Good evening," I smiled. He scoffed . I just wanted to be a nice person

"Are you hungry ? I can warm up something real quick"

Without a single word he walked past me and headed straight to the kitchen. I followed him  and watched as he expertly took the knife and  cut the onions. I being me, decided to help which was my first mistake. I got distracted by him and accidentally sliced my finger . It stung. A lot.

"Can't you do anything right?"

He spoke. He actually spoke. He is not dumb. He can actually speak

"It's a miracle. You can speak"

"You know what , stop just stop! Stop trying too hard ,you're only making a fool out of yourself"

He walked away. I stood there for a minute or two trying to contemplate on what just happened. I heard the door squeak open.

"Andrea, the alpha sent me here to..."

I instantly turned and my eyes met with Jaxon's . To he alpha must have sent him.

"Before you say anything just know that I'm clumsy"

"You're bleeding"

"Tell me something I don't know"

"Let me take care of that"

His hands were really soft and his gentleness shocked me. A few days ago he nearly killed me yet here he was attending to my cut.

Maybe these wolf people are bipolar or something

I took my time to study his face. I noticed that he had a scar on his left cheek and his eyes had golden specks within too. I watched as he bit his lip when bandaging my finger .

"Take a picture it last longer"

He caught me staring. I looked away trying to hide my embarrassment . He held my chin gently and made me look directly into his eyes and that made my mind all fuzzy.

This. Everything felt so strange and painfully cliche.

Yeah it's confirmed. I am mad.

I am insane for forgetting all the hurt pain and betrayal I experienced. I am mad for letting the same thing that happened to me before repeat.

I am insane for letting my feeling cloud all the hurt that I've been through.

I am mad.

"You have beautiful eyes" he whispered

I simply nodded hoping he would just go away.

Just then the door slammed open . Jaxon shut his eyes and backed away from me. The alpha seemed pissed .

Well good for him

"What are you still doing here!"he barked

Somebody's got some anger issues

Jaxon shrugged and had a mischievous look in his eyes.

"She was hurt ,didn't want her blood ruining your seats"

"Get out Jaxon"

"The Luna actually sent me to you"

"What does my mother want"

"Andrea"