Chapter 36

"Meeting adjourned, go to the common room and do you assignments , we will continue with this later"

"Why are you sending them away, are you that guilty "

"Luna Larissa, please don't, otherwise you'd accuse me for disrespecting you"

"Don't make me repeat myself "

The teens didn't hesitate, they left as soon as they could.

They probably understood what was to take place

"Yelling at children and disrespecting their Alpha female, you should be banished out of these lands if not killed "

She yelled irritating me further.

Maybe I've been too kind and quiet. That's why she thinks that she can step over me

"Xerxes, control your female before I loose it!"

"How dare you call my mate by his name. Address him by his title right now before I make you know your place "

"And what if I choose not to huh? What will you do? Gut me? Cut me? Choke me? Stab me with your ugly nails"

I know that I usually don't take the low road but this woman drives me completely insane.

Because of her , majority of things have been going haywire and she even has the audacity of making me address her as my alpha female.

She has done nothing to earn my respect so why should I give it to her

"Xerxes, do something"

"Andrea, I am aware that you held a meeting with the teenagers and during which some were apprehended"

"What are you trying to say Xerxes"

"Well, there was a council meeting that took place an hour ago and we came to a conclusion that Larissa should take charge ,that is until things cool down"

"No!"

"Nobody asked for your opinion human"

"Alpha Xerxes you cannot possibly do that to me. I haven't done anything wrong for you to anonymously decide to make that decision "

"Evidence of you not being able to cope up with the management of this orphanage has been brought forth.

Many things that had never happened with previous management have occurred.

The explanation was it is because you are still too young to handle the children with enough strictness.

Also , apparently you are too forgiving and too understanding and hence the children are taking advantage of your kindness.

This can be avoided by placing a more mature person and someone of the same kind.

I don't look down upon you because you are human or anything,but these children need a werewolf to be in charge.

They will give more respect and cases of them sneaking out and using illicit substances will be eradicated.

I truly appreciate all that you have done for the children Andrea but it s time for you to step down.

You shall be heavily compensated for your services and I assure you that the next responsibility that you will be given will be much lighter and better rewarding than this.

I hope that you can take this news positively and  help Larissa so that this change may be a smooth process"

He said all that in almost one breath but each of his words cut me deeper than a knife.