Chapter 16

As promised , another chapter aand i just want to thank you all for reads and all of the likes . I would really appreciate if y'all comment though. Love y'all

"I've been waiting for you" 

"I said get the fuck out of my office"

"Language Andrea"

"How many times do you want me to tell you to get out "

"Look I'm not here too start a fight, I'm just here to apologize "

"Oh well  guess what, you're not forgiven so get out"

"Not until you hear me out"

"Xerxes, Alpha, whatever, mahn I'm in a terrible mood right now and you're face isn't helping"

"Why are you being like this ?"

"Like what? Reasonable, well maybe its because some asshat in this office doesn't want to fucking leave" by then I was shouting and nearly hitting him

I wanted him to leave. I didn't want him to see me like this .I just wanted to be alone.

I want to be alone

"Andrea"

"I just want to be alone ok is that too much to ask?" my voice began breaking

Too hot drop landed on my cheek followed by another and another. I couldn't take it anymore .I found myself on the ground and covered my face with my hands.

I didn't want him to see my tears the room was just filled in my sobs. I felt his icy hand on my bare thigh.

Tingles  and sparks hit me like a ton of bricks.

No  it can't be it can't be

"Xerxes leave " I said in a strained voice

"No I won't"

"I don't need your pity"

"Tell me what to do to make it better Andrea "

Only one person could make me feel whole again.

As dumb and as stupid as it would sound. The hole that's within me just....

Was it a crime for me to want to be loved and accepted.

Was it a crime for me to want someone to be there to catch me when I fall.

Fucking hell why I'm I crying like a little bitch. I'm being dramatic.

Nathaniel.

By now I'm sure he's gotten his other girl pregnant. Maybe they've done that so called mating ceremony.

Maybe he's promised her his neverending devotion. Maybe he promised to be there for her and love her ,in sickness and in health.

Maybe,maybe I was the problem.

Fucking hell why I'm I thinking of him  yet there's another man in the same space as I.

That thought made me laugh.

Xerxes looked at me as if I'd grown a third eye.

I couldn't blame him. I just had a mental break down a few seconds ago yet I'm laughing.

"I was thinking about my mate"

Shocked. That was the expression written all over his face.

He looked as if he couldn't believe what I just said. Was it really unbelievable that I, a  human has a mate.

"What did you just say" he spoke but it was barely a whisper.

"I have a mate Xerxes" I laughed as I walked towards my desk

"Then where is he , why isn't he here with you."

"Too many questions"

"Just answer the damn question"

"Well, I being a very beautiful human got rejected "

"So he didn't want you"

"Can we not talk about this,"

"No let's talk about this now" he yelled.

That's it.

"Listen here Alpha,I am going to try and say this in the most pleasant way .

I'm a broken piece of shit. I have so much shit going on in my life right now and currently I'm breaking and falling apart because it's all been piled up.

My childhood is fucked up. My teenage hood is fucked up. Before I landed on your pack's borders my life was so fucked up

Yes I had a mate but he was a pile of shit. Bringing different she wolves home and fucking them on our bed while we were under the same room.

I've been abused and hit and called so many effed up names. I've been humiliated and broken so many freaking times that it no longer hurt.

I've been numb for two years straight. I had nobody okay. Nobody and then I just magically ended up here after my mate tried to kill me .

There's a difference between you and I by the way and today I'm going to break it to you. I know I'm messed up and somehow fucked up in the head and I acknowledge and I'm trying to work on myself to be a better person for the kids but you...

You are frustrating,,and mean and heartless and you make me feel so horrible with your words. Yeah I said ,your words somehow cut deeper than a knife and you don't fucking care about anyone other than yourself!

"Andrea"

"No ,I'm not yet done. One day one time you're going to eventually hurt your mate so bad that she would eventually leave your ass . You'll regret it but it will already be too late and you will live the rest of your life in regret.

She'll move on and find someone better than you and maybe she'll have a couple of children and be so happy while you stay in the shadows watching.

It will eat you from the inside and you'll wither and remain cold and.."

"That's enough Andrea"

"You'll only know how much she'll mean to you when she's long gone. So before that happens,grow a fucking pair and start caring "