Chapter 13

Jaxon,Jaxon Jaxon.

What was I going to do with him. I mean ,when he asked me to be his, I took it as a joke because oh well,he is very humourous but now, he is being extremely possessive over me.

I mean sheesh,can't a girl have some time to herself. He calls me after every two hours,he wants to know who I'm with at all times,he wants to know what I'm doing and yes it may sound sweet and all but it actually isn't because he never listens to me.

He wants everything to go his way and if I oppose,he gets really mad and leaves.

Standing at the entrance,I could see the outline of buses headed for the gate. Here goes nothing.

The teens noisily walked towards me. They must have had a good day. After a few 'hellos' I got tired . I blame it on my lack of proper sleep.

When I thought that it couldn't get any worse,Jaxon appeared.

I mentally sighed.

Go away. Go away

He was headed straight towards me and apparently he brought company. The Alpha. Great just great.

"Hey beautiful"

You can do this Andrea. Just smile and maybe he will go away.

"Hi"

"These are for you"

He got me a box of dark chocolate.

I'm allergic to chocolate

"Thanks,I guess"

"Wanna ditch this place and have some fun"he whispered lowly in on my ear.

I shut my eyes and let out a sharp exhale. Don't explode Andrea you can do this.

I was enraged . I mean ,didn't he get the hint. I didn't want to go out and have some 'fun' with him.

"I know what will change your mind"

Before I could comprehend what was happening,his lips were on mine. This felt completely wrong.

His lips on mine felt wrong.

I tried pushing him away as gentle as possible but he was too strong. Fuck! I hate being weak.

For once I was grateful for the teens not being present. Suddenly a loud growl enveloped the air.

I pulled away from Jaxon's hold and began searching  frantically for the source of the growl.

"What happened"

"I think I just heard a growl"

"I didn't hear anything"he smiled.

Lies. He had werewolf hearing. Of course he heard the growl. That's when my eyes locked on dark ones.

"Umm Jaxon, the Alpha is right behind you and he looks upset"

"No he isn't. In fact he supports our relationship "

"Jaxon,I think that you should step away from me very slowly"

"Calm down Andrea,the Alpha can never hurt me"

I heard snapping of bones . The freaking Alpha shifted into a gigantic wolf and it was heading straight for Jaxon.

"Shift Jaxon now!"

Jaxon just shrugged

"Jaxon just fucking listen to me for once and shift!"

As soon as he shifted, something huge ,and by that I mean the alpha's wolf slammed into him making him roll down the stairs.

Well, I tried to warm him though but oh well.