Chapter 14

The guy was lucky though because he quickly regained his balance and tackled the Alpha.

They soon started circling each other probably waiting for either one of them to attack first.

I didn't get why the Alpha was doing this and acting this way.

Why was he so angry.

The larger wolf,which just happened to be the Alpha, clawed the other and a huge fight broke out

Fur and blood coated the grass. Mahn I felt potty for whoever was going to clean this mess up.

As much as I wanted for them to tear each other apart, I couldn't help but feel worried,for the Alpha and I repeat the Alpha.

I must have been bewitched by his werewolf voodoo shit.

Fuck.

I ran back inside and headed straight for the hall where the teens were. I slammed the door open and the hall instantly became silent.

"I need all the warriors in training out now,the rest, go back to whatever it was you were doing"

The teens training to be warriors didn't hesitate.

I just hoped that the two hadn't spilled any blood on the pavements cause only the skies know how much it's going to cost to get rid of it.

"What's the problem this time Andrea?"

One of them asked and I could trace a hint of sarcasm in the question.

But then the reality of the situation hit me.

How was I going to tell them that their most respected Alpha and Beta were on the verge of killing each other in front of the orphanage

"So guys,we have a but of a situation"I smiled sheepishly.

Smiling always eases the most toughest of situations.

"Is it serious Andrea, cause we have training in about ten minutes"

Is the possibility of the death of their Alpha and Beta a serious thing?

"Umm,I guess it's serious"

"Andrea"

They all groaned and some even face palmed themselves.

I couldn't blame them though

"I really hope it's not because of a lizard in your office again"

"Yeah,what he said. Last time you got all of us worried only to find a small spider on your desk"

If it wasn't for the current situation I was in ,I would have laughed

"I assure you,it's not"

"Then what is it?"

"Okay,here it goes,your Alpha and Beta are in the verge of murdering each other at the front of the orphanage because of a reason that must be completely pointless and probably stupid" I said it all in one breath.

They all looked at me as if I had grown a second set of ears.

"You must be joking right? Those two are inseparable and have never fought before"

"I'm serious Caleb"

"Okay then ,so what do you want us to do then"

Umm,let's see, kindly tell then to kill each other outside the premises"

"And there you have it guys,our little cute matron has completely gone mad"

Great. They don't believe me.