Eren and Armin

POV-(Y/n):

I stretched, feeling refreshed for the first time in awhile. The muscle pain felt...bearable now that I had eaten something filling. A wave of energy rushed through me, not enough to allow me to stand but enough to ease the agony.

There was a small commotion outside, like dirt was being kicked up. I listened closely, two pairs of feet ran towards the house; one significantly faster than the other. A rattle of wood followed them, like they were carrying a sack of sticks or a box of lumber. Two shadows passed through the window signifying that they had just walked past it and stopped at the door.

The door rattled and creaked as it opened, bathing more of the main kitchen and dining room in the tangerine rays of the evening sun. Two children walked in, both looking about my age or maybe a tiny bit younger.

     The first one was a very cute girl! I could tell just by looking at her that this had to be the "Eren" that Ms Carla was telling me about earlier. She looked so much like her Mother! Standing at about my height, she wore dark hazel trousers and a green shirt with string tassels at the collar to keep it snug; along with a thin maroon coat over that and humble brown shoes to match.

     Her skin complexion was fairly tanned and she had lovely soft deep brown hair that extended down a little past her shoulders with bangs that messily covered her forehead. What immediately got my attention on her cute rounded face though was her eyes. Two ocular orbs of deep emerald that carried a fierce and determined view to them, her lips curved into a smirk with a cute nose to top it all off.

     Upon seeing her only one immediate thought crossed my mind.

     Is every girl on this island attractive?

     Another strayed in behind her, breathing heavily and out of breath. This one was a cute young boy that looked to be the same age as the girl. He wore long brown dress pants with matching shoes and a white collared shirt with a light blue single button jacket. His frame was rather small with a light skin complexion. He had a somewhat feminine rounded face that had two pretty blue eyes and blonde hair that was fashioned into a bob cut.

The heaving blonde closed the door as they both walked in; with the brunette girl walking over and sitting what looked to be a a small rack of twigs and branches carried on the back next to the stone hearth of the fireplace.

Carla: Welcome home, did all go well?

Eren: We found plenty of wood but the assholes bothering Armin started—

She paused her sentence as she looked at me, her pretty eyes wide with surprise; likely because I was actually conscious. Her stare made me rather nervous so I decided to try and greet her.

(Y/n): H-Hello.

Eren: You're awake!

     (Y/n): Yes I am, thanks to your family's care.

     She smiled, then pulled up a chair sitting across from me.

     Eren: So are you really from out there like Dad told us?

     (Y/n): Out...where?

     Eren: Beyond the Walls silly!

     (Y/n): Y-Yes I am.

     Eren: What's it like?!

     (Y/n): Well—

     Eren: Where are you from?

     (Y/n): I'm from—

     Eren: What did the lands look like where you're from?

     (Y/n): I—