Aftermath

POV-Third Person:

     Devastation. Destruction. Mass Panic. Obliteration. Annihilation. All words that would be used to describe the scene of the Capital City in Marley. Hundreds of buildings were completely leveled. The bodies of Marleyan soldiers hang impaled by the crystalline structures summoned by the newly appointed Warhammer Titan. An entire fleet of warships and all that were on board rest rotting at the bottom of the bay's waters. Two massive airships; thought to be invincible; lay permanently grounded. Crushing anything and everything beneath them. One found it's grave in the Marleyan War Council's castle. Eerily setting an an example of their failure.

     Trucks filled with injured soldiers rushed around the ruins of the once great city. Crude wagons overflowing with bodies of the deceased; both soldier and civilian; were being hauled off to only the goddess knows where. None were safe from the Warhammer Titan's onslaught. People running around screaming in fear and panic; desperately digging through ruins with hoped to find missing loved ones or valuables. The lowlifes scurrying about looting bodies and rubble; hoping to find their lottery ticket in valuables. The majority of the city was still ablaze, the smoke and dust from the debris making any hope of sight or breath dwindle. The stone streets now repainted with the blood of the deceased or the dust of the debree.

     It was Chaos.

     Above all else; to add insult to injury, Marley had lost the Warhammer Titan power. Their most powerful weapon of conquest that ensured their supremacy over the rest of the world and proved essential in conquering the other titan tribes.......was now lost.

Somewhere on the cities outskirts, in a secluded tower, Marley's War Council met to determine the next move. Or what was left of it. Theo Magath arrived at the tower to see that the others had already congregated there. He was as immensely furious as ever.

     Magath: So this is what we're reduced to? Some dilapidated old tower in the middle of—

??????: Is it not up to your standards Theo? We can always go back and sit in the burning debris and molten crags of the fortress.

Magath flinched a bit in surprise, immediately recognizing the strange voice. He turned around and immediately saluted upon seeing the voice's owner.