Untitled Part 6

The next day at school Maybelle continued to pretend she didn't know about Delia. She decided it was best not to mention it, in case it wasn't true, though Maybelle really believed Delia had something to do with it. Maybelle decided to ask Delia if she knew who sent the messages, thinking if it was Delia, she would admit.

"Well, remember how a few weeks ago, Dean (Maybelle's best guy friend who has blonde hair and blue eyes with a delightful smile and an amazing personality.He was also a math and science genius.) said he was hacking? Maybe he hacked Layla's phone and sent messages." Delia smirked, since she didn't like Dean much.

"Do you really think Dean would do that? "Maybelle said worriedly.

"I don't know, but who else has those skills? And don't forget, his brother goes to the same school as Layla. "

Maybelle knew that if she asked Dean, he wouldn't admit if he actually did it. She was smart, so she would have to hack his computer to find out if he was one of the bullies.

Maybelle slipped through the science lab, where Dean's silver Apple laptop lay on the wooden desk near some test tubes. She flipped up the screen, and was glad to find he hadn't logged out. She searched through all his recent pages and found nothing but sheets for chemical reactions. She then saw a flashdrive laying on top of the notebook laying on the other side of the laptop.

She slipped the flash drive into its socket, and waited for the information to load. When It was done loading she looked through the files. Then her eyes crossed one titled "Secret Information". She opened it in a tab. There was her sister's phone number, and all of her sister's contacts.

So Dean had done it, Delia could have too. After all, there were more than one messages sent. Her best friends had caused her sister to be dead. She couldn't handle the pain as she ran out the lab without exiting the computer tabs. After a few minutes of crying, she went to the nurse's office pretending to be sick. All she wanted was to be away from her fellow friends, aka bullies, criminals.