Chapter 11: Sucessful Mistake

Delia had been sucessfully murdered, and Maybelle sat in her room, dreaming again and again about the methods of her completed murders. Her sister would have to be happily satisfied by now, but Maybelle wasn't. She no longer had a best friend, nor a sister. She was thinking she might have made a wrong choice.

Though Delia and everyone else had made Layla want to kill herself. Maybe if Maybelle looked once again at the diary, her mind could conclude that murdering Delia wad a good choice.

She turned back to the page that had revealed Delia messaging from her sister's phone. Maybelle read it and she believed the revenge she had gotten was reasonable. Then she flipped to the next page, and her eyes enlarged.

"The bullying has gotten worse. I still can't decide whether or not to be angry at Delia. True she hadn't got on my phone, but she was trying to help. She did tell my best friend some mean things, but my friend had said worse the day before Delia sent that message. So I guess i should be thanking Delia. "

Maybelle sat hitting her head against the wall."I'm so stupid. I killed my own best friend, and for no reason!" She screamed and cried. "I hate myself! I hate my life! I am so angry! "Maybelle was in a critical mental condition and her mind twisted to her darker side. She thought about the best ways to kill herself, but that wouldn't satisfy her.

"I could kill somebody right now,"she murmured. Her only heart's desire was to catch a fresh thrill. When she said she could kill someone she meant it.

Her mother had called her for dinner, and she ran into the kitchen. She sat chewing her mother's meatloaf, and her brain was swirling with thoughts. What had her mother ever done after Layla's death? She hadn't cried nearly as much as Maybelle, and didn't show even a pinch of empathy. Her mother hadn't ever asked Layla "How was school?" and tried to check up on Layla's life.

Maybelle also thought about how the cops would somehow be able to find evidence of her commiting the crime. If she didn't kill herself, she would be in jail. Should she kill her mother or herself?

Or maybe both...