Chapter 7: Evil Underneath

If Maybelle was going to strike back, she would have to make sure she had everything perfectly set out. She couldn't let anyone find out was she was doing, and that would be difficult. They wouldn't understand the point of her plans, and she would just be put to mental help. She believed it couldn't help her, and that there was nothing wrong with her. She had every intention to murder her friends.

Delia was her old best friend, and that taunted Maybelle's brain. She would have to strike Delia last, making sure she faced a painful death like Layla had. That would mean striking Dean first. She hadn't been as close to Dean, and wanted him to have a quick, easy, slaughter. She decided the best weapon would be a sharp, clean, knife.

"Mom, I'm going to Dean's house to work on a project." Maybelle called to her mother, who was unaware that the project wasn't the kind her mother expected. "Okay, honey. " her mom replied. Maybelle grabbed the gloves and garbage bags that were for the project and left out the door.

She stood at 21069 Anonymous ln., which was the house Dean was comfortably sleeping in. Fortunately for Maybelle, his bedroom was downstairs, and had a dark window, without a lock on it.Maybelle slipped on a pair of gloves and easily slided the window open. She silently slipped her body inside the open window and creeped to the other side of Dean's bedroom, where she placed the gloves and garbage bags. She opened the door, and sneaked into the kitchen. She searched through each of the drawers, and found a sharp, slick knife.

Dean was a heavy sleeper, so she could slice his neck without waking him until it was too late for him to breathe. She peaked her head through his parent's doorway, making sure they were fast asleep as well. Maybelle grasped her knife as she raised it above Dean's neck. She was evil. She was bad. She knew that, but she didn't care. This was for her sister.