⊱10⊰

I looked everywhere.

I kept turning, going straight, and kept trusting my gut just find that convenience store once again.

I suck at directions.

I passed a few markets, reading the signs until I finally found what I was looking for.

"Sakanoshita market.."

"Y/n."

I turned my head towards the sound of someone calling my name and saw it was Oikawa.

"Follow me, I know a place where we can have our date."

He sounded depressed. I was a bit worried. I hope I didn't change his personality because it might ruin how the show turns out.

Butterfly effect.

I followed him down a ramp, getting a bit worried where he might take me. I ignored the worry and just followed him until he stopped his tracks, finally reaching a small cafe.

"Here's my favorite spot. Let's go"

I was getting really worried about how he was acting but I didn't show it.

I nodded as we walked into the cafe sat on a table near the corner window.

We both looked at the menu until I saw F/f. My eyes kept staring at it.

Oikawa took notice of this then looked back at his menu pondering about something.

A female waiter then came up to us, looking at Oikawa instead of me.

"Hello may I take your order?"

"I-" I was about to speak until she cut me off.

"I wasn't talking to you. Anyway, sorry about the interruption sir, what would you like?"

She leaned close to him, showing her cleavage. Isn't this harassment?

I just stayed silent and stared at their interaction. Man I really wanted that F/f.

I just frowned a bit and decided to check my phone while they're talking.

"You're Oikawa right? I saw you on TV.. You were so cool.."

The girl showed her cleavage even more while Oikawa looked a bit disgusted and smiled awkwardly.

This is why you should never be famous.

As she was about to flirt with him even more, I tapped her shoulder as she was about to speak.

"Ugh! What do you want?!"

"I believe this is a cafe, not a club, yes?"

The girl glared at me, scowling.

"If you're going to act that way, go to a club. Not a cafe. I'd like a F/f and water, please." I said, wearing a fake, and clearly irritated smile.

She clicked her tongue in response as Oikawa spoke, his voice cracking a bit.

"I'll uhm.. G-get the (some random food) and water, please."

The waiter then walked away with our orders as Oikawa looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry that I ruined our date, Y/n-chan..."

"It's not your fault, it was her fault for saying that shit."

"But it's because of my handsome face that made her say that!"

"Don't worry, only morons would think you're handsome."

At that moment I thought I was finally able to comfort someone but Oikawa still kept his head down, depressed.

"I can't tell if you're actually being mean Yn-chan..."

I sighed. I failed to do such a simple task once again.

But an idea popped up, and it may work.

I stood up as Oikawas eyes followed me. I sat beside him as his cheeks became rosy.

I better not regret this.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I don't normally do this so I hope you feel better."

After a few seconds, I heard a click of a camera beside me.

I opened my eyes to see Oikawa taking a picture of me hugging him and doing some weird pose with a flushed face.

I widened my eyes as he tapped to take more and more pictures.

I regret everything.

I went back to my seat and saw a different waiter approaching our table.

"Here are your orders." She said, placing down our ordered delicacies and drinks.

As we ate, I silently glare at his direction every bite I took from my plate.

How dare you. It costs millions to take a picture with me and you just took a free one by deceiving me? Who do you think you are and what makes you think you're so special .

I was ready to choke him on the spot.

This fucker. Look at him smiling. He isn't even that cute .

"Delete it" I glared at him.

He gave me a cheesy smile and shook his head no.

"Ehe, no hahaha!!"

I fumed. But then I had a perfect idea.

I called a waiter and ordered a ton of F/f since it was the most expensive food in the menu.

Oikawa looked at me weirdly but I assured him that it was okay and that I just wanted to show him a trick.

As they arrived with the food, I packed some of them with me.

Oikawa was getting really confused but observed. After I packed some of the F/f's with me, I stood up.

"You're paying." And ran outside the cafe.

Some waiters interrogated me but I assured them that Oikawa will pay for it and they let me go.

And boom.

That's what you call a magic trick ladies, gentlemen and non binaries.

💀 Oikawa🧍Pov 💀

After Y/n-chan ran, I was now swarmed by waiters asking for the check.

They all were so worried that maybe I couldn't pay it until some girl came up beside me.

"You know... you can also pay us without money..."

She gave a seductive grin, winking at me.

"Ah, no I think I'm uhh I'm okay with paying with money.."

And then another waiter came up and gave me the check.

Total: 2,345 ¥

2,000 yen?... THAT'S WHAT I EARN IF I SAVE UP EVERY 1 MONTH FROM MY ALLOWANCE.

"Y-yeah.. Sure.. I'll pay it.."

I was so close to fainting on the spot.

Why must you be so cruel Y/n chan....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

1007 words