⊱14⊰

It's been a while since I've seen or interacted with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Well- of course not like a few months ago. More like 2 weeks ago.

Everyone's acting strange. They don't talk to me that much anymore, including the people I've met in school.

It's like they don't even know me anymore. Like they forgot about my existence..

I don't really know. It's like they're on auto-pilot. Like robots..

Maybe I should ask Mao about this..  Hopefully she isn't acting like a robot also..

I sighed as I rested my head on the palm of my hand, listening to class, not really paying much attention and pondered what the anime looks like right now.

                               ❁۪۪
                      • • • •°°°°°• • • •
                   { After school }

I looked around, checking if Mao is anywhere near. I looked down, nearly giving up but as if she could read my mind, Mao magically appeared behind me.

"Hey~!" She looked at my face with a grin on her face as if she's up to something, but she usually just has that grin as her dumb signature intro.

"Hey.. Can I ask you something?" I looked back at her with a serious expression as Mao raised her eyebrow at this.

"What's wrong?"

"A lot. Everyone has been ignoring me as if I don't even exist! I haven't even seen Oikawa or Iwaizumi anywhere." I averted my eyes away from her and stared at the ground instead embarrassed from asking.

Mao thought for a while and after a few seconds, it clicked. "Ohhh!! You're supposed to go somewhere or meet someone to continue the story!"

What.

"What do you mean continue the story?" I crossed my arms at her with a confused-interested like expression as Mao then began to explain.

"Well, basically there are certain objectives that you have to find out yourself. Like for example, you hung out with two of them, right?" I nodded yes in response, "That was the objective. Basically, the story is already recorded. The only thing you have to do now is to go to the next scene to continue the story!"

She exclaimed proudly and cheerfully, putting her hands on her waist and closed her eyes while smiling as if she just saved the whole world with her explanation. To which, she technically did. If it weren't for her, I would be stuck going to school and walk pass weird NPCs.

But this feels weird.. Story?.. What story?.. Continue? Haikyuu isn't even a complete anime yet.. If this is what happens if I need to go to the next scene, then what will happen if there is no next scene since Haikyuu isn't finished yet?..

Mao started to notice me spacing out so she started to ask me what's wrong but I was too much in my own world to even care about it.

Though that thought got me pondering for a while as it scared me a bit.

"Helloooo earth to Y/n??.."

It's like a scary type of simulation or a game like you're the only one who is actually human..

"Helloooooo!?"

I mean, who wouldn't be scared? Characters programmed not to interact with you since you aren't at this next scene or whatever, ignoring like you never existed-

*Smack*

I then felt myself getting smacked by Mao on the forehead.

"Hey! What the hell did you do that for?!"