⊱17⊰

HELLO SORRY FOR LQTE POST I DIDNT SEE THE TIME 😭😭

______________________________________

As soon as I entered the school everyone started going to their classes. I was panicking. I didn't know where my class was.

I kept speed-walking from hallway to hallway until it hit me.

I realized I was here for a tour only.

I sighed from relief exploring the school grounds.

Why not check the Volleyball club? I mean, I'll just hangout there for a while.. Who wouldn't be interested seeing the anime play out in real life?

and so I started my new objective; finding the gym.

I thought it would be easy but, my actions stated otherwise.

Again, I got lost. I don't know where I am but I do know that I'm outside the building.

Aw man, I really do suck at finding places..

Now I'm standing at the middle of nowhere.. They should really give me a map of the school grounds goddamnit..

I heard faint whispers behind my back that sounded like 3 voices.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder.

🕵️ ???🕴️Pov 👴

I was walking with Sugawara n' Daichi to the gym.

We were halfway from reaching the gym until I saw a girl who seemed new at this school and looked lost.

I touched Sugawara's shoulder, making him look at me as I pointed to the girl. I felt my face heating up.

It's like the feeling of being around Kiyoko-san but felt like blushing 5x if that was even possible.

Daichi noticed our behaviour looked at both of us, confused.

"Hey, what are you both dazing a-"

Sugawara placed a hand immediately on Daichi's mouth as I quietly shut him up

"Shh! speak quietly!! They look prettier than Kiyoko-san.." Shushing him, he turned his head to the direction we were both looking at.

Daichi blushed then shook his head to think straight and looked at the both of us.

He suddenly smacked both of our heads nearly making us fall to the ground.

"You idiots we shouldn't do that!!.."

"But don't you admit?.. They might be prettier than Kiyoko-san!.." Sugawara quietly remarked.

And now both Sugawara and Daichi were fighting comparing the pretty girl to Kiyoko-san.

And suddenly had a genius plan.

I went in front of the two and patted their backs and gave them a smug look.

"Now, now, ladies, watch this."

I confidently walked in slow motion as I felt the two deadpan behind my back.

I finally stopped walking and got a head start in my plan.

"Whoever talks to them first gets to hangout with them. Bye."

As soon as I announced that, I immediately rushed to them tapping their shoulder as I heard the two losers quietly cursed, loud enough for anyone to hear.

"TANAKA YOU BASTARD..!!"

They turned around and saw me as their eyes widened a bit.

Heh, I can tell that I'm attractive.