⊱21⊰

The next chapter meant for this Monday may be posted in maybeee 5 PM GMT+8.. THOUGH THIS IS ISN'T GUARANTEED Y'ALL
______________________________________

Why would they assume that?

"Why?"

They looked back at me and then continued watching the match.

"I thought you could tell. I'll explain anyway. I look terrible.."

"Ah, no you don't. You look very pretty."

Wah! I said something embarrassing again!..

They laughed a bit and told me that everyone said that and that they believed that no one truly meant it.

Everyone..? But how could they? I swear I noticed some hiding their fangirling self over you just to focus. I can tell since that's what they looked like when new members saw me too so.. Why?

"I see."

"Also, Why do you keep tip toe-ing every minute waddling nearer and nearer beside me?"

She laughed as I was loss for words. I couldn't say anything.

"Wah."

.

.

.

Out of everything. That has to be the most embarrassing moment in my life. She even laughed! My heart was beating so fast, Faster than I ever ran when I used to train!

"Well, you can sit beside me or sit in that chair if you want."

I sat beside her feeling blushed.

I coughed a bit and continued, "M-may I ask for your name?"

"I'm L/n Y/n. What about you?"

"Kiyoko. Kiyoko Shimizu. ."

A few seconds passed after I continued to talk again.

"W-well uhm, Would you like to be my friend?- You can decline if you want to! I don't mind it."

"It's alright. Sure, I accept the offer."

She accepted the offer! I'm happy..

We talked about basic friend criteria as I was trying to get to know her better.

We both stopped talking and just watched the team practice.

. °    ☽    * ·
• • • •°°°°°• • • •
_ - • |Minutes passing~|• - _

The team was resting for a bit after I gave them water bottles and sat down beside L/n-san.

I was a bit bored until I felt something resting on my shoulder.

It alerted me a bit wondering who it was and after processing it a second later I nearly erupted into a red crayon. I can tell I looked like a Tomato!

She looks so pretty sleeping...

I don't know how I feel around her.. I never felt this emotion before. Should I ask someone about this? Should I ask a doctor? Should I take a quiz for it to determine how I feel? I feel so confused..

I jolted a bit as she woke up from her slumber.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I deeply am I apologize! I was a bit tired.. I'm sorry.."

"I-I uhm! I mean- It's alright. I don't mind. You can do that anytime you want."

"Oh, Alright. In that case you can do the same, Haha"