⊱19⊰

YALL I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY IT WAS BECAUSE I SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY 😭😭😭

______________________________________

Daichi lined all of us up and I may not be in the club but he specifically said that every single one of us should line up so here I am.

"Fortunately, He's not punishing us and we don't owe him an apology.."

Everyone sighed with relief while Daichi still had that scary aura around him. Yeesh..

"Although, He did have a request. His request was that you all provide that you saw nothing."

Everyone was now silent as Daichi still continued to discuss but that ended after a few seconds when Kageyama and Hinata started fighting.

Kageyama pointed at Hinata blaming him for everything that happened today because he couldn't hit at least 1 single serve he did.

"You said you weren't the same as last year, Are you kidding me? I can't believe I wasted my skill on you when I could have practiced and gotten better."

"No, You suck! You talk to much-"

Daichi was surprisingly calm after all of this, If I was him I would have punched them both in the neck..

"I want you all to listen to me. I don't know what motive you had from attending Karasuno, But I am sure you all entered this school with victory on your mind. "

Everyone hummed in agreement as Daichi continued to speak.

"Karasuno was one of the top teams in the prefecture till a few years ago. It happened once, But we entered the nationals. Now we rank at the best prefecture's top 8. We are neither weak or strong. Other schools call us, Fallen rivals, Flightless crows, Other many insults I wouldn't like to say. I remember perfectly when Karasuno competed in spring nationals. It gave me goosebumps how huge the gymnasium was. We are going to go there again, And if you wish for Karasuno to win, Stop fighting and start training."

Hinata stayed silent as Kageyama retorted, "But sir, there are many schools of dreaming to enter the nationals-"

Tanaka tried to make Kageyama shut up as Daichi cut him off. "Don't worry. I mean what I say."

This finally made Kageyama put his thumb up his ass for a while as Daichi walked up to the 2 morons making Tanaka and Sugawara shiver in fear stepping away from Daichi.

"I want our team to become unified and if you dream of going to the nationals then listen to me, we cannot make the principal keep an eye on us as I am not telling you idiots to become buddy-go-lucky friends. Even if you both were in opposite sides of thr net in junior high, I need you to understand that now you're on the same side. Understood?"

Hinata and Kageyama shivered as Daichi put each of his hand on their shoulders and he dragged them out of the gym.

"Kageyama, No matter how skilled you are and Hinata, No matter how willing you are to give it your all,"

He slapped a paper across their faces as he yelled at them. "No matter how good you both are, You are not wanted in this gym!! Until you realize that both of you are teammates, You will not be participating in this club!!"

Daichi ended this by closing the door in front of them while I stood there shocked.

From the show I thought the characters were overreacting getting scared about Daichi being mad, vut since I witnessed it all, I was so wrong.

Outside of the gym, the two idiots were slowly processing it all as Daichi sighed and looked at everyone in the gym but stopped from surprise to see that I'm still standing in a line.

"Wait why are you just standing there?"

"Oh uhm, You specifically said that every single one of us should stand in a line so..."

"Ah! N-no I meant uh.. I meant the ones who applied to enter the club ahaha!!... You may stop standing er uhm..."

"Ah, L/n Y/n. That's my name. Nice to meet you Daichi-san.."

"I see, Well you may stop standing
L/n-san but, How do you know my name?.."

Fuck.

"I.. Um..Er..Uh.."

What is wrong with me.

"It's because-" As I was about to speak
I got cut off by the losers outside of the door finally realize they got kicked out of the club.

Wow saved. Amen.

"Please let me in!! Please let me play volleyball!! I'll get along with Kageyama too pleasee!!"

Kageyama and Hinata simultaneously begged for the team to.let them in the gym.

"Hey Daichi.. Are you sure we should do this? I mean theyre just first years.. I feel bad for them. Teams come together gradually anyway so why not give them a chance?"

"I know but-" As Daichi was speaking I hears Hinata grunt as Kageyama pushed him to the ground.

"I uh I aplogize I swear I'll get along with this thing I swear! Just please let me participate in your club!!"

Daichi slightly opened the door to reveal himself glarinf at Kageyama asking him if he was saying the truth.

I shivered in fear. He'd scare the shit out of me if I was in Kageyama's position.. How scary can Daichi get... Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.. Yeesh..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

929 words