⊱22⊰

HELLO EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ITS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND RECENT EVENTS AND REWRITING THE STORY AND I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE MY SCHEDULE BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTED 😭😭😭

I AM SO SORRY YAWL OMG 💀

______________________________________

And then.. I woke up from my sleep.

Y/N Pov

I suddenly heard Kiyoko cry as I was drawinf random doodles after Sugawara san gave me his Pencil and Paper after he noticed me looking bored. Haha, love that guy.

It was about 5-6 PM right now and everyone was starting to pack up and change clothes after sweating so much after practice.

I stopped drawing and woke Kiyoko up with my hand, as I did she gasped and woke up.

"Shimizu san, Are you okay? you were crying, what happened?"

She looked at me and touched her face feeling her wet tears on her face.

She was embarrassed and told me it was just a bad dream.

I kinda understood that feeling since I cried once after I woke up from a dream of where people judging my appearance.

"Oh, I see. What dream was it about? You can tell me."

She was speechless as if she was scared to tell me, was it that personal? I feel bad for asking now.

".. Or not.. It's your choice to tell m-"

"SHIMIZU-SAAAAANN!! L/N SAAAAN!!"

Tanaka ran up to us after he noticed me hugging her awkwardly as she snuggled in my arms, herp tears stained her clothes n' her cheeks were rosy and became even more red when I hugged her.

I think she's getting a cold..

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY IS SHIMIZU SAN CRYING?!?"

"Oh, It's because-"

Before I could finish my sentence Shimizu slightly shook me, enough for me to notice as if she didn't want me to continue.

"-Because I told her a sad story that everyone cried about."

Tanaka seemed to buy it. Phew, I'm glad I have weird quick thinking..

                              . ° ☽ * ·

• • • •°°°°°• • • •
_ - • |~Minutes passing~|• - _

Kiyoko was back to normal and was acting like her usual self even though she looks like shes hiding what she truly feels whenever I'm near her, kinda weird, but I don't mind.

Tanaka and Sugawara were drinking from their water bottles talking about the two and making fun of them

"Haha! I bet they're gonna say "Let us challenge you to a match!!"

Sugawara laughed at Tanakas remark as he was drinking his water.

"Hah, Thats possible. I mean all they have to do is show contrition, that's all."

The two idiots busted the door down and shouted alerting everyone there.

"CAPTAIN!! LET US CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH!!!"

I guess Tanaka could also be a future mind reader if all else fails.

"THE TWO OF US, AGAINST YOU SENPAIS!!"

Tanaka laughed histerically as I let out a chuckle too..

"Are you guys for real?! I mean, who would be the ace? who would be the libero?!"