⊱11⊰

I was walking in hand with my bags
when I reached a good spot to stop running.

I was such a genius for that.

It was currently 5, so meaning I have 1 more hour until me and Iwaizume meet at my house.

.

.

.

House?

I realized that if he's going to meet me at my place, how would he know my address?

I could meet him somewhere and lead him at my place, but I can't since I obviously don't know where he is.

I can text him but I don't know his number. I could try going to Instagram but there would be a lot of people with the same name as "Iwaizumi" And that probably wouldn't be his user..

I could ask Oikawa..

But after what I just did (genius idea), knowing him he would probably be too petty to even give it to me.

What am I going go do?

I sighed as I was walking. I would normally say that I forgot where my house was, but after a few weeks I think I'm familiar where my house could be.

I guess the many times of Mao scolding me to remember the places that lead to my house really did me some good.

I reached the house and went inside.

"Y/n!! You're finally home! I made you chocolate cookies!!"

My mom handed me the tray of cookies she baked.

"Ooh! what are those bags for?"

"Oh these? they're a bunch of F/fs my friend gave me."

"Who gave it? Is it Mao? Haha that girl is really funny, I like her!"

"No no it's a male who gave it. Well— Kind of gave it."

My mom gasped as her eyes widened with surprise.

"You.. You have male friends?..."

I nodded a bit worried about her dramatic expressions.

I'm scared, will I get punished for this?

I looked down. I thought the mom here would be different. I guess she was faking her nice act.

She was laying the tray down on top of the drawer near us and stood in front of me.

I anticipated yelling or something bad happening. But I was instead greeted with a hug shaking me up and down from excitement.

"Eeeek!! Who is this boy?! Do you like Him??? Oooh does he like you?!!"

"Oh uhh.. No he doesn't."

"Then why did he give you these bags full of F/fs?"

"Uhhh he uhm.. A tea party?.."

I heard someone knock on the door behind me

"Hello? L/n?"

My mom looked at me confused and opened the door for the person who knocked. As she did I saw that it was Iwaizumi.
.

.

.

How does he know where I live?

"How did you know my address? I never gave it to you."

"Oh I asked a person named Mao to know where you lived while I was questioning the uh people outside of our school"

I guess Mao was waiting for me again. Whoopsies haha.

"I don't know what relationship you two are in, but if you're friends with my kid you're welcome inside our house! I hope you feel welcomed!"

Iwaizumi stepped in with a plastic box-like container while my mother grabbed her tray of cookies and gave one to me and him.

"Enjoy! I'll go do some laundry. Call me when you need me okay?"

We both nodded and stayed silent, but I tried to lift the mood up by doing something.

"So uhh.. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Oh yeah sure what movie?"

"Why not The core?"

"A disaster movie?"

"Of course! I recommend it!! I love it so much its so cool!!"

I began to fangirl about the movie, I mean who wouldn't? It's an amazing movie anyone would recommend!!

I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room.

As I was about to pull the doorknob, I realized I had posters and geeky stuff on my walls.. I even put up anime posters from different shows.

"Wait here." I slowly opened the door and rushed inside nearly at the speed of light closing my door after to prevent him from seeing how embarrassing my room is. 

How am I going to hide this.

I layed the bags filled with F/fs on the ground and quickly removed posters from the wall while being careful to prevent tape I had used from being stuck to the surface.

Iwaizumi knocked with a slightly worried voice

"L/n are you okay?"

"Yes! Yes I'm okay. Just uh give me a minute!!"

No I was not okay. This is what you call pain. Imagine how embarrassing it is for someone to know how much of a geek you are. I would have been okay if Mao came inside with posters all around but hell decided to affect me with bad luck so thats a different story.

As I gathered all the posters and some figures I heard the door open.

I was doomed.

I quickly hid them in a box contained that was made for storage and shoved them all in there and put it ontop of my closet so noone would notice.

"L/n-"

"Hello! Hi! ahaha.."

Iwaizumi looked around my room and placed down the box container he's holding next to the bag of F/fs on the ground.

"Cool room-"

He turned his head and sweatdropped

"Why are you.. Why do you look nervous?"

I laughed nervously.

"Hah! Nervous? Who, me? Never haha!.."

I was nervous as shit.

"Y/n! There's another visitor at our door!!"

My mom yelled while I got confused.

Another visitor? Who the fuck .

I told Iwaizumi to stay inside my room then went downstairs to the door and once I opened the door, I felt a wave of shock woosh through me.

"Oikawa?..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

981 words