⊱20⊰

EACH OF THE 2 CHAPTERS MIGHT BE POSTED ON A DIFFERENT TIME CUZ I'M NOT ABLE TO GUARANTEE IT BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL 💀
______________________________________

Daichi and Kageyama kept staring at each other but the difference between the two is that Kageyama was terrified while Daichi's face was morphing into Momo..

After a few seconds of Daichi trying to scare the holy ghost out of Kageyama's body, Kageyama finally broke from Daichi's intense stare.

"Fine.. If I need to cooperate with this doofus in a match, I'd rather spike, recieve, and toss all by myself."

Kageyama looked away, admitting how he truly felt as Hinata had an annoyed expression due to what he just announced.

Both Sugawara, Tanaka, and I were surprised at Daichi's laugh after Kageyama spoke.

He just became a terrifying urban legend entity..

"I can't believe you just told me how you truly felt, haha! Well, I believe that's a good thing. Since the topic is about volleyball, you obviously can't spike, recieve, and toss all by yourself since the player can't touch the ball twice. So tell me, how do you plan to play?"

Kageyama went silent, clicking his tongue in irritation. He knew that what Daichi said was correct and that's what irritates him. He closed the sliding doors on his face to make him put more thought to it.

And here I thought Hinata was stupid but I guess he was the true Final boss.

Hinata turned to look at Kageyama with no expression, "Hey, let me ask you something, are you actually stupid?"

Kageyama widened his eyes at this, "Huh? What are you talking about, boke!"

. ° ☽   * ·
• • • •°°°°°• • • •

Everyone started practicing while I just awkwardly sat on the groud near the door hearing the 2 idiots thumping their chests at eachother.

I was massaging my fingers to keep myself company until I noticed the morons outside the door stop talking as if they were speechless from something.

I swear something happened in this episode, but I don't remember..

A few seconds later after thinking about it the door opened and was shocked to see a pretty girl who was known to catch a mans eyes. Mine too.

Kiyoko.

As she entered the gym I blushed from admiration of how beautiful she is. I bet I looked like a red panda while admiring her beauty..

She entered and noticed me since she was probably unfamiliar of me. I saw her go red as that made me look away in sadness thinking that she was holding in her laughter after looking at me. Damn, do I really look that bad?..

Little did I know again that she apaprently nearly fainted cause of me from blushing.

She kept staring while I looked away in which made me a bit
uncomfortable as I imagined different insults she would give me from how I looked.

She stopped looking after getring startled by Tanakas presence as he asked if he could carry her bag for her.

"O-oh, No thank you. I can handle it myself."