|Chapter 11|

The next morning I went straight to the hospital wing to see Luna. She would be allowed to leave in a couple of hours.

"Hey, Luna!" I greeted her and handed her a couple of 'get well soon' cards from people we knew.

"Hey, Y/n. Thanks," she smiled weakly. Luna started to read the cards, smiling at the words people had written inside.

I sat in the chair beside the bed and watched her. Cho told me she would be here in a while. She wanted to buy Luna a gift from Hogsmeade.

Suddenly, I stand up. "Oh- Luna. I forgot I was cleaning today! I'm so sorry!" I panic.

She smiles. "It's okay, Y/n. Go clean. Have fun!"

"You too," I laugh. I bet it's no fun being in there that long.

__

When I get to Lucius' office I knock quietly.

"Come in," I hear him call.

I open the door and step inside, closing the door behind me. Lucius is sitting at his desk, his head resting on his fist. There's a stack of paper in front of him.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him. He nods.

"You're clearly lying, Lucius."

He looks up at me. "How do you know?"

"The very visible body language."

"I could be faking it."

"You aren't."

Lucius sighs. "Didn't you come here to clean?"

"That is correct."

"Well go do something. Scrub the floors."

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

I walk over to the closet where the cleaning supplies are and dig through it. Eventually, I find a bucket and sponge, along with some long gloves. I fill the bucket with water and cleaner, then set it on the floor and soak the sponge.

I glance up at Lucius, who is still reading the stack of papers. Every once in a while he will take the top paper off and move it to the pile beside of it. He still looks annoyed.

I look back down and take the sponge out of the bucket. The floors are pretty clean already, so it makes no sense to scrub them. I get down on my hands and knees and start to clean in a back and forth motion.

Damn. I wish it was Lucius making me move this way.

Shut up, you horny bitch.

My brain started to argue with itself, making me smile a little.

I look back up to Lucius, and he seems to have cooled off a little.

His head is still being supported by his fist, and his cheeks are a little pink. I let my eyes trail down to his groin area. I suck in a breath.

Merlin. He is huge-

"Y/n, can you take these to Professor Dumbledore?" he looks over at me and I snap my eyes back up to his face, hoping he didn't see me drooling over him.

"I-uh. Yes, sir," I say.

I stand up, peel my gloves off, and throw them on the floor beside the bucket, then walk over to Lucius and take the papers from him.

"Thank you," he smiles.

He's in a good mood all of a sudden.

"Any time," I fake a smile.

Before I leave the room, I slip on my coat. The halls are always freezing.

The walk to Dumbledore's office is short, but it's still nice because I love walks. Even short ones.

__

I end up staying for about 20 minutes, which is way longer than I intended. Dumbledore always has a story to tell or something to talk about. It's not that I hate it, he just talks so much.

When I get back to Lucius' office, I don't even bother to knock. Lucius isn't in the room, though.

The bathroom door is closed so maybe he's in there.

I decide not to knock and ask if he's in there, so I take my coat off and hang it on the hook, then put my gloves back on.

Lucius comes out of the restroom and goes right back to his desk, looking flustered.

I try not to wonder too much and continue to scrub the floor in the same back and forth motion.

My thoughts fade back to imagining Lucius being behind me, and my cheeks redden.

Y/n you are too horny.

But he's hot.

That does not mean you imagine him fucking you while you are literally CLEANING.

Ugh. He's still hot. I'm still gonna imagine it. It's not like it will ever actually happen anyways, so a girl can dream.

I roll my eyes. Stupid Y/n.

But he's so hot ughhh.

Y/n... stop embarrassing yourself. He's not even all that.

My brain argues with itself for what feels like forever. I stand up.

"I have to use the restroom," I announce as if it's a big deal.

"Alright."

I walk as quickly as I can to the bathroom and slam the door shut behind me, resting my back against it.

I can't keep thinking like this. If I get aroused while cleaning-

Hell no. I don't even wanna think about it. I can't touch myself here, he's literally outside this door. Maybe later...

No! Y/n you are a dumb girl. He is your vice headmaster. Touching yourself while thinking about him? I don't think so.

I sigh and put my head in my hands.

Ugh. Please merlin help me.

__________

Kinda short but I have no ideas lol.