|Chapter 14|

While Luna is in the bathroom, I sit on my bed and think about every single detail and possible outcome that could happen if I chose to be with Lucius. So far, majority of them are positive, while only a few happen to have a not so good ending. But, in the end, positive overrules the negatives, so I make my final decision.

I will commit to being with him, but I won't move insanely fast into it. After some time, Luna exits the bathroom, droplets of water falling from her hair and landing on her shirt.

She smiles at me, "make your decision?"

I nod, "I'm going to try it out."

"I knew you would."

"I wish I could stay, but I gotta go find him, Luna," I frown.

"I understand, go find your man Y/n," she smirks.

Woah. Where did this version of Luna come from?

I leave our dorm and set off to find Lucius. He could be literally anywhere in this giant castle, so it's possible that it'll take ages to find him. I turn down a corridor to head for his office, and pick at the hem of my shirt from anxiety.

What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't actually want me like I perceived it as?

It doesn't matter. I had to go and find him. If I spill my feelings and he admits the kiss was nothing, I will just avoid him at all costs. It's easy, especially since I've avoided people like the plague because of previous situations. Finally, I make it to the door of his office and stand there awkwardly for a moment, silently praying that he isn't there so that I have more time to calm myself.

I knock on the door lightly and wait a few moments. There's no sound from inside. He must not be in there, thankfully. I immediately turn to my left and head towards the library, which I later find out he isn't at either. He isn't in the great hall, the hospital wing, the dungeons, or anywhere else that I searched.

Where could he be?

As if on queue, I spot someone from the corner of my eye in the courtyard, sitting on the edge of the fountain. I turn my head.

Yep, that's him. The one and only, Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius?" I call across the yard. He looks up from his lap, and his eyes lock with mine. I smile almost so faintly I swear he doesn't notice, but of course, he does, and gives one in return.

"Y/n," he greets me and tips his head. I walk over to the fountain and take a seat next to him. It's the exact same spot we danced with one another during the Yule Ball.

"Can I um-" I pause.

"Can I speak to you in private?" I spit it out.

"Sure. My office?" He stand up and extends his palm. I nod and grab ahold of it, letting him help me up. We walk quickly towards his office, which isn't far from the courtyard. Once we arrive, he opens the door and lets me in first, shutting it behind himself. We hang our coats and he leads me to a fancy sofa at the back of the room.

"You wanted to talk. Speak," he says, the words themself sounding curt, but the soft tone of his voice immediately changes that.

I stare at him. His lips, his hair, the light stubble on his jaw and chin, his eyes. He has no right to be so abnormally perfect. He raises an eyebrow and my heart starts to pump, my cheeks burning hot.

"I-uh. I'm sorry. I don't know why I can't seem to speak today," I apologize.

"No need to be sorry, love. Take any amount of time you need," he smiles lightly.

"Okay.. so uhh," I realize that I have no idea what to say in this situation, and I never did. I hadn't even thought of what I was going to tell him.

Instead of words, the first thing that comes to mind is to kiss him, so that's what I do.

I quickly move my head towards him and lock my lips to his, fluttering my eyes shut. He doesn't even act shocked, and immediately kisses me back. I grip the back of his neck, trying to pull him as close as possible without disturbing him. He brings an arm down to my waist and pulls me onto his lap, so that I am straddling him.

I've kissed plenty of guys before, but none of them have felt like this. Lucius' lips were extremely soft, and the stubble on his jaw felt so foreign against my palm. It feels as though his lips were molded specifically to fit with mine.

Lucius tears his lips away from mine and travels to my jawline, peppering light kisses along my face, and down to my neck. I turn my head so he gains access, and he doesn't hesitate to attack my neck. A deep sigh escapes my lips. I don't think I've ever felt more surreal. He stops kissing me for a moment, and stares into my eyes.

"You know, those were definitely some astonishing words you spoke just now," I'm confused at first as to what he means, and then realize that he was talking about the move I made. I grin at him and smash my lips back onto his, only pulling away when I need air. His lips are red and wet from mine being all over them.

Suddenly, he flips me onto my back and hovers over me on the sofa. I gasp from the sudden action and stare up at him. God, he's so perfect. I would let this man do anything to me.

"Lucius I- ever since that kiss, I can't stop thinking abo-"

"Y/n, I feel the same. Now, can we not waste time? I've been waiting forever for this moment, and I finally have it."

His lips connect with my neck and he kisses, sucks, and bites at the skin, mostly sticking around one specific area. That's gonna leave a mark later.
_________________________________________

Lucius and I made out for a while, but it got late and I had to go back to my dorm. He offered me his bed, but I politely declined and told him that last time, Cho got onto me for not letting her know where I was. I said my goodbyes and back to the dorms, changed into night clothes, and went to bed.

I don't know what's going to happen next, but I know that it will all be worth it.