|Chapter 13|

Even though it was only noon, I went to my dorm and threw myself onto my bed, screaming into my pillow.

Thankfully, nobody else was in the dorm, meaning I could throw my tantrum in peace.

Why the hell? I mean honestly, doesn't he have better shit to do than kiss me? The man is unbelievably hot, and that kiss was definitely the best thing I've ever experienced, but he should be spending his time doing more better things.

For the first time in 10 minutes, I realize that the assistant headmaster at my school just kissed me, and I loved it. But the harsh reality is, he could get in serious trouble for it, and I know I could never handle him getting punished for my injurious lust for him.

But my god, his hair was remarkably soft, and his eyes were scarily beautiful.

I want to have his fucking babies.

I bury my head in my hands and take a deep breath in and out, trying to control my thoughts. If I don't stop going feral over him, I'm going to have to pitch myself off of the astronomy tower and plummet to my well worthy death.

Maybe I just need a shower. Maybe I'm just dramatic, but I'm still going to take a shower.

I hop off of my bed and head towards the bathroom, but stop by my trunk to get a change of clothes first.

Once the water is falling down my back and over my head, I feel a little better. It's as if some of the thoughts are being washed away with the warm water, somewhat relieving me. Suddenly, someone bangs on the door, making me absolutely jump out of my skin.

"My god, what?!" I yell out.

"Y/n? Are you in there?" It's Cho.

"Yes, Cho. What is so important at the moment?"

"Mr. Malloy stopped me in the corridor and asked me if I knew where you were,"

"Oh. Well you know where I am now. Goodbye!" The sarcasm in my 'goodbye' is dripping from my tongue.

I hear her huff and stomp away, clearly noticing that I wanted nobody in my presence, including her. I grab my shampoo bottle and squirt some onto the palm of my hand, then massage it into my scalp, humming a song I heard once when I was young. I obviously didn't know the name, nor any parts other than 1 verse, so I kept repeating what I did know.

I figured that since I was here to relax, I might as well do everything on the list of shower things. Said things included: shampooing and conditioning my hair, shaving literally everywhere, washing my body, exfoliating, washing my face, and using a hair mask that wasn't actually mine but Cho's. Not gonna lie, I think it was the secret behind her shiny hair.

Once I finished, I got dressed into my change of clothes, oiled myself up with lotion, did skincare, put hair product in, put on deodorant and perfume so I didn't smell, and put jewelry on. It was almost time for lunch, so I dried my hair to the best of my abilities and headed downstairs for the great hall.

Cho was already seated at the table, her eyes scanning the room. They paused when they landed on me, a small smile printing on her face.

"Hey, Cho. Sorry for being snappy with you while I was showering," I apologize.

"It's alright. I understand why you were so.." she pauses, the continues, "emotional."

I stare at her blankly. "What?"

"I was watching you and your secret man from the windows," she admits, wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "So.... how was it? Why did you leave so suddenly?"