Tell him!

J

J

ohn b stood on the roof of the construction house trying to balance on on foot. I sat next to JJ on a lift thing with Ariel asleep in my arms. JJ had his arm wrapped around me. I still haven't told him he's Ariels dad but it'll come up soon hopefully.

"What is that about a three story fall to the deck i give you about ond in three chance of survival." pope says from the ground below us as he holds a drill in his hands.

"hum should i do it?" John b asks "Yeah you should jump I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope says and points the drill at john b.

"Your gonna shoot me." John b asks and points finger guns at pope acting like he was going to shoot him.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." kie says as she walks out of the house that was under construction.

"That kinda sounds cool not goin lie" i mutter at the same time JJ says. "Of course they are. why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habit, but who care i guess?" kie says

"Aww i care" i say and kie looks up at me and jj.

"I know you care and will you get down please we can't have my baby dieing!" kie says.

"Um this is my baby!" JJ shouts at kie from besides me but its not that loud to wake up Ariel. Kie looks at me and gives me a look basically asking if i told him. i shaked ny head a little bit.

"Oh lor told you-" pope started to say.

"STUT UP POPE!" kie shouts at pope. I goes in to awkward silence for a few minutes.

"I can't have cold towels" JJ says and i nodded my head in agreement.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" kie says to john b ignore me and jj.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one I'm comfortable." Jj says but not to loud to wake up ari. As soon as he says that john b drops his beer and it falls to the deck and gets beer everywhere.

"Oh shit" John b says and sticks out his hand.

"Of course you did!" jj says

"Smooth" Kie mutters under her breath. John b groans in annoyance.

"Hey uh security here lets wrap it up." pope says.

"boys are early today!" jj says and jumps down. Jj sticks his hand out for Ariel i gently give him to her. and jump down and jj slips his hand though mine.

"Humpty dumpty, lets roll!" jj say to john b.

"Lets go boys and girls." kie says.

"Gary is that you" jj says.

"Its me!" Jj says again.

"Lets go!" john b says for us to move out of the way.

"Gray, good to see you man!" jj says agian.