The drawing

I walked around the wreak helping kie work she told me everything from them going to the light house to john b kissing her then to them getting aressed and her getting introuble

"Dang girl i knew john b liked you how come you don't like him i really could of beat that you liked him too" I say to her.

"No i don't like any of those boys and you know the rule it-" She says.

"Girl you know me and JJ have a baby toghther right i think that rule has passed away," I tell her. 

"Hey girls Jb needs our help" Pope says as he walks in to the wreak. Me and kie look at each other and shake our heads.

"Nope" Kie says. "I really can't Ari's been though enough today" I tell him and he walks out of the wreak.

"Y'know JB is going to come in here right." I say.

"Yeah i know" Kie says but she continues to serve tables.

"Lovie you alright over there?" I ask Ari who was coloring at a table.

"Yes mommy" Ari says and i smile at her.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too mommy" She says.

"You are literley the best mom ever i swear." Kie says.

"You think?" I ask.

"I know" She says with a warming smile i give one back then the bell goes off.

"um hey what-what you doin?" John b asks as he walks in to the wreak.

"What does i look like?" Kie asks as she brings a plate in to the kitchen.

"Can that wait please we're about to make history" John b says.

"Are you concocting again?" Kie asks.

"Yes, yes i'm concocting. i'm concocting more than i've ever concocted in my life. Look i know you're just being a good friend," John b says but i stop lisning so i just walk over and sit across from Ari.

"Hey lovie want to go home or go with Uncle jb and pope?" I ask her she looks up from her coloring book.

"Is jj coming?" She asks me.

"Yeah JJ is coming." I confurm with a nod.

"Oooooo da i want to go!" she says and hopes up taking her coloring book with her. I pick up the crowns and take them with me then thowing her bag over my sholder and we walk outside the wreak and to the old van.

"JJ!" Ari shouts as she waits for someone to open the door for her which was JJ.

"Look!" She shouts and hand JJ the coloring book JJ gently gets it from her hand and looks i see a smile form on his face as he looks at the picture then he looks to me turning the picture around i saw three stick figures they were all holding hands and the littist person was in the middle and there was a taller person on one side and a shorter one of the bottom. They had our names under then There was Me  under the shortist little kid then there was Mommy under the one that was a little shorts then the other one then the tallest stick figure said Dadda (JJ) My mouth dropped a little as i read the name then i looked up to JJ who was smiling at Ari.