Sleep

"Thank you for the ride Rafe really" I tell him as i stand in the window of his truck with a sleeping baby in my arms

"Anytime Lor, i'll see you later" Rafe says and i walk up to the door making sure it get it shut before heading up to my room i put Ari in my bed then went to take a shower once i got out and got dressed walking back to my i almost had a heartattack walking in and seeing JJ on my bed with Ari on his chest.

"John b fell out of hawks nest he's in the hospital." Jj said.

"Oh my godness" I say walking up and going to sit on my bed next to Jj.

"Do you like Rafe?" He asks i frown my eyebrows and turn my head.

"Jj...No love i have never liked him." I tell him.

"But you were dancing with him, and he gave you a ride home and he was there for Ari when she was born not me, he's more of a dad to her than i am-" JJ rants.

"No, no, no. I was dancing with him because i knew i wasn't getting out of it, and i had no other way to get home, and he will never be her dad she's never thought of him as he dad either. She loves you from the day she met you she knew you were her dad and she didn't want to go to bed to night not knowing if you were going to be there when she wakes up." I tell him.

He doesn't say anything for a minute and i figet with my necklace.

"I'm always going to be there for her and you." JJ says and pulls me in to his arms letting me lay there before i fell asleep.

When i woke up the next morning Jj and Ari wern't there but there was a note on my nightstand,

Dear lor, i had to go help John b and i didn't think you would want to come up i woke up Ari when i was leaving and i couldn't say no to taking her i really hope you don't mind. Meet us at the chaue at 2 i'll see you there. Love Jj.

The letter read i smiled down at it that he took Ari with him they get to have time togther and thats a good thing. But what do i do how 2 hours with out a kid?

I went back to sleep thats what i did! But now i was on my skatebored riding over to John b hosue. Once i got there i slowed down and steped on the back of my bored to pull it off the ground. I open up the screen door and see the pouges and Sarah. They all stared at me as i walked in, but i didn't say anything just walked over and sat down in the chair next to Jj and he had Ari on his lap.

"Mommy!" Ari says and hops off of Jjs lap and in to mine.

"Hi lovie." I whisper to her. I smile at sarah and she gives one back .

"No effing way why did you bring her here? So what she's in on this now? " Kie asks. John b looks over at Pope, Jj and I for help.

"I dunno" Pope mutters. I roll my eyes and start playing with the necklace Jj gave me.

"Look all i care about is her cut comes out of your share." Jj says.

"You know, i don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A pouge thing." Kie says.

"I gotta say, i'm just a tad uncomfortable with all this." Pope says.

"Thank you"

"When are you not?" John b asks.

"I dunno i rode here on the back of Jj's bike pretty comfortably." Pope says.

"Oh yeah Mommy i rode with daddy on his bike!" Ari says looking up at me.

"It's true most relaxed i've ever seen him. Besides him worring about Ariel falling out of the backpack." JJ says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"That's cute guys" John b says.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here." Kie says.

"Were we kie, because i'm about done with this bad aditude thing its getting old." I say.

"Stop talking about me like i'm not here." Sarah says.

"Then leave and my adiutde i'm not the one who can't seem to chose a side." Kie says looking from Sarah to me.

"Do i really need to chose a side because i love all of my friends and i'll never do that." 

"I told you" Sarah says looking at john b.

"Told him what exactly? That your a liar?" Kie asks.

"No, that your a shit-talking bitch" Sarah says and i let out a small laugh.

"Oh yeah?"

"When i have i ever lied?"

"Ok can everybody shut up!" John b yells.

"Kie you are my best friend alright same with you Lori. And sarah you're..." John b starts.

"Say it" Sarah says.

"You're my girlfriend"

"Oh thats new" Pope says.

"She's your girlfriend now? What happend to just using her for information? Get a map cut her lose?" Kie says just digging the hole dipper.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asked hurt.

"No" John b mutters.

"Yeah, you did" Me and Pope say at the sametime me quiter than pope.

"Look love just walked in okay?" John b says and i cringe looking to Jj who was trying not to laugh.

"Oh vomit" Kie mutters.

"I didn't expect it." John b says.

"It just kind of happend."

"Oh thats corny" Pope whispers.

"Look cut the bullshit John b. If she's in i'm out." Kie says.

"Kie i'm not doing this i can't" John b says.

"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested actually me or her?" Kie asks.

"Both"

"Went for the hail Mary" Jj whispers.

Kie walks out the the house slaming the door behind her.

"It'll be cool right?" Sarah asks John b.

"I'm gonna leave." Sarah says looking at me and smiling again and walks out. I go to stand up and leave too picking up Ari poistning her on my hip corectly.

"Come on Lori please" John b says. I look at him and shake my head and he looks at Jj.

"Please don't leave baby." JJ says i look in to his eyes holding eye contact i roll my eyes and sit back in to the chair.

"You better make this right." I say looking at John b.

"I'm going to try."