Bends like bends over?

"Your- Umm your ari's dad" I said my voice quite as i spoke

JJ keeps looking at me and then sits down on the edge of my bed and puts his head in his hand. "I'm sorry jj i should of told you and i know it wasn't right." I say and jj cuts me off. "No, Lori, i-i'm sorry" JJ says and pulls me in to a hug wrapping his arm my waist i frowned my eyebrows and push him away.

"No, what JJ? I didn't tell you that you had a kid, You should be mad. Yelling at me. I was in the wrong not you, You didn't do anything i did, You should be screaming at me not hugging me" I say my eye brows still frowned as i talk and i ran my hand threw my wet blonde hair.

"Lori you didn't think i new i was ari's dad she looks just like me, I knew from the day that you were sent in to the hospital because i was there i watched as they took the baby out of the room you were in as soon as i saw her i knew she was my kid she looks almost exacly like me, I didn't come in to your room in the hospital i left and tierd to forget but i never did and when i saw you in the wreak with Ariel in your arms as you walked around with kie and laughed i knew that, Ari was my kid and i was mad and in shock but i got over it and i knew you were scared because when you scared or nervous you run your hand though your hair." JJ says and now i'm looking at him.

"You where there?" I whisper talking to myself more than him.

"Yea, Um my dad drank alot and he was puking really bad so i took him to the emergency room." JJ says and looks down. I just pull him in to a hug keeping him close to my body. We stood like that and we some how ended up in bed and fell fast asleep.

I woke up the next moring to JJ shaking me.

"Lori come on john b needs us to meet him at the chateu" JJ say as i start to sit up he had ari wide awake in his arms and i pulled myself out of bed and walk over to my closet.

"Why does JB need us?" I ask jj.

"I don't know" Jj says as he gets ari's stuff packed in to her dipper bag and ari in to her carseat. I changed in to a light pink bathing suit with black ripped jean shorts and a green crop to over it.

"Ready Jay?" I ask him as i take the dipper bag out of his hands.

"Yeah lets go" JJ says and we walk out to my the car.

The only sound being heared was the birds as Ari chased them around and kies bongos as she tapped them. "Look, i'm callin' it off, all right? Peterkin said, if i stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." John b says as he stops pacing.

"And you believed her?" JJ asks as he throws tiny pebbles.

"Yes, i believe her, JJ." John b said i lay my head down on kies lap as i watch the two boys.

"An actuel cop, john b. You believed a cop" JJ says and throws a rock agian.

"Look all i gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. And it dosen't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." John b said.