The boy that cried wolf

Kie yelled

Kie yelled. Ward saw us. We had to run and rush. Somebody slipped up, Kie, and Pope dropped the camera.

"Wait, wait what where they just fighting over?" Jj asked as we got back into the car.

"Uh..it was it was a gun, the one Rafe used. He must have kept it. " Pope said.

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up!" Kie said calling the police.

"Why are you calling the cops?"

"Who else am I suppost to call?"

"Why would you call the police it's Ward!"

"Stup up!" Kie yelled making the boys stop yelling as the phone answered.

"Hello? hi, somebody's been shot at the...at the Grand Street construction site! You guys need to hurry because he's dying. I don't know if he's dead or not! You need to hurry!" Kie shouts into the phone histaricly crying.

"We gotta go guys were sitting ducks!" I finally said.

"We can't stay here." Jj agrees.

"What do you want me to do?" Kie yells.

"Just drive!"

><><><
I put my hand over my forhead as Kie yelled at Shoupe. This was a bad idea. Were going to be in a lot of shit and all I wanted to do was eat ice cream and lay on my coach. Jj now held Ari, she had a blanket wrapped around her to keep her warm and I changed her into an extra pair of clothes.

"We filmed the enitre thing." Kie said.

"You filmed it?" Shoupe asked looking back and forth between the four teens.

"Yes, but we can't show it to you because I steped on Jj's hand, and then he kick Pope and then Pope dropped the camera, and it broke." Kie explained.

"So the dog ate your homework?"

"There's a dog? And homework?" I asked sarcastically and only earned a dirty look.

"Tough crowd."

"Look, I don't know what you kids expect me to do with this. You dragged me out here in the middle of the night for a whole lot of nothing-"

"It's not nothing-"

"Except for some crary stories about how Ward Cameron's out on a randomm killing spree."

"We're not making this up!" I said throwing my hands in the air frustrated that he wasn't listening.

"It's not a random killing spree! Gavin was his pilot! Okay he was paying his hush money because he was on the tarmac that day." Pope yelled.

"Gavin was blackmailing Ward because he had the gun that killed Peterkin." Kie yelled.

"Then he called him here and tried to pay him off! But it wasn't enough so he shot him!" I yelled.